Stranraer v Peterhead

I can't understand any manager who takes charge of a team that has just lost its captain and outstanding centre half , and by half way through the season with embarrassing results and shocking goals against still hasn't signed a natural centre half !!! Bell is not a centre half , Barron is not a centre half , Dick is not a centre half , Keenan is not a centre half , Robertson is not a centre half ..........Pettigrew was a centre half but we don't play him there , when o when will our super outstanding candidate of a manager realise we NEED a centre half .FFS.... Teams are built around centre halves

Kv is spot on central defence is a nightmare. So badly in need of a ball winner in there. Great away display by peterhead. Broke with speed and flare. Classy first goal. Albeit poor defending. Watch out for superb play by McAllister throughout especially the first goal. Highlights on in a few days time I expect.

Kv is spot on central defence is a nightmare. So badly in need of a ball winner in there. Great away display by peterhead. Broke with speed and flare. Classy first goal. Albeit poor defending. Watch out for superb play by McAllister throughout especially the first goal. Highlights on in a few days time I expect.

Cheers for that 1770, wasn't sure going by kv's post whether or not PhD deserved any credit for the score line. Some of our fans moan about Rory's work rate, but I always think he does a lot which goes unnoticed/doesn't get credit for.

Cheers for that 1770, wasn't sure going by kv's post whether or not PhD deserved any credit for the score line. Some of our fans moan about Rory's work rate, but I always think he does a lot which goes unnoticed/doesn't get credit for.

I think the difference is that this season we have players who can score from the chances he creates. In previous seasons I have thought that Rory got pulled wide and into the corners a lot and fed off scraps and there was no one who could convert the chances he created. (In fact I have remarked that if he was fitter he would make a cracking winger). I think that has changed and we seem to have goals from everywhere now.

9 goals scored and 2 50/50 wins at at stranraer this season :lol:

We were excellent after a shaky first 10mins,special mention to kev the yank and si ferry who covered every bit of the pitch

Hope all made it home safely,pretty poor driving conditions all the way to glasgow

Peterhead now nine league games unbeaten and have netted sixteen goals in their last four.

Going to be a very difficult game for us next weekend...if the game goes ahead right enough.

I'd take a draw but I want revenge. Peterheid are proper threatening A*r to my pleasure. However, the Pars will give it their best and what happens...

Peterhead are improving at a rate of knots and if the improvement continues,the pars will be in their sights just shortly,as for Stranraer Paul Cairney was best,but I thought 5-1 was a wee bit unfair,sad to say young Max in goal didn't play that well,but he is only a novice and we might need a bit of expeirence in that department next week,but the defence do lack concentration at times,that said Peterhead broke up that park rapidly,probably the best team I have seen at Stair pk in the league this season.

You certainly deserve credit , one of the best teams in the league and I'm not surprised you took all 3 points , just surprised at losing 5 goals at home and having a manager that has been rank since day one ....

Have always said Rory puts in a good shift usually the difference now is rather than having no option but try for goal himself we are getting a number of players supporting him & he has been provider a number of times this season. Was not at yesterdays game but certainly result was a nice way to start a nightshift.

Archived