Worst Football Commentator

At the end of the first half in the Leicester v Liverpool game tonight, Stuart Pearce said "If it was a boxing match I'd have Leicester ahead on points". At the end of the game he said it was like a game of basketball.

What a c**t.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arthur Montford was crap as is anybody who wears Harris Tweed

Reported for couturism, Montfordism, stramashism and general disrespect to a Scottish broadcasting and gents fashion icon.

I am utterly astonished that it has taken two and a half pages before Derek Ferguson got nominated for this. Every time he is on I think he has been put in this position for a joke. "The sublime cross came in from the right and he controlled it magnificently before striking it aff the baur"! I'm naturally assuming that he doesn't get paid for this, however you would think that he would at least listen to himself after the event and try to improve? Comedy Gold.

Cringeworthy in the extreme :(

He is a lump of wood. I will refrain from naming all the other windae lickers from the players union the radio fowk seem to employ here in Scotland but add that I wonder how Dean Windass ever got beyond Play Doh ads for Sky.

Ian Crocker, is absolute shite, repeats his shitty stats about 4 times per game. I've always thought Sky have placed him on the Scottish leagues to patronise us. I prefer to watch without commentary if that c**t is on or find a different stream.

• 2 weeks later...

Ian Crocker, is absolute shite, repeats his shitty stats about 4 times per game. I've always thought Sky have placed him on the Scottish leagues to patronise us. I prefer to watch without commentary if that c**t is on or find a different stream.

I noticed this during the Hamilton v Hearts game a few weeks back. Apparently Paterson was sent off in the previous encounter at New Douglas Park. He annoyed me more than Andy Walker, which is an incredible feat.

100% agree. He seems to latch onto two or three stats and repeat them ad nauseum.

Alastair Alexander could make even the shitest game seem amazing. Sorely missed.

Yup. He and David Begg were seemingly replaced by Kermit the frog and a 12 year old. Which is fine if you are currently being investigated by Operation Yewtree, but not great if you actually want to listen to the football.

Archived