Dundee Utd vs Killie

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never seen it, because it was deleted by the time I opened the thread on my app.

So.. You've said I made a comment about his tea ( :lol: ) but you never actually seen that I made that comment?

See when you move to Dundee, I'm going to kick your cùnt in you lying little shite.

Do you know, and I can't believe I'm going to say this AGAIN, but I still don't understand how anyone ever thought it was a good idea to sack Kenny Shiels.

It's the Killie way and Machiavelli J didn't like him.

Mixu has never won anything as a manager but if he keeps the dabs up he'll have done something remarkable .

kennysmassiveego

Mixu has never won anything as a manager but if he keeps the dabs up he'll have done something remarkable.

He won the Third Division with Cowdenbeath. Not a stupendous achievement but is a trophy nonetheless.

In Kenny Shiels' last season we had, for the first time in the club's history, a player in every age group of the international side. f**k, even Ross Barbour looked like a player.

Sacked for being 60 seconds short of the top six.

We've been shit, with fleeting exceptions, for two and a half years since....

I don't know what to say here. I'm fucked. Out my tits but I've posted a players tea? :lol:

If there is any proof, I'll go. I'll just leave. What a minter.

I hope Lichtie apologises, never moves to Dundee. I used to be violent. No more.

Tea posting bazza! Nom Nom thread for that shite that may or may not have ever happened...

It's only BNBs that could be all over another match thread not involving their own team quite to this extent.

Is BNB's supposed to be blue nosed b*****ds? If it is, your acronym doesn't work. I know you guys lack originality and need to follow our lead - see Wagner - but if you're desperate to have 'b*****ds' in your acronym of choice, it has to read like a word. Stick with 'the fun' although maybe the irony has got you boys actively seeking a new moniker for The Mighty.

And if you can't handle Dees on your thread I suggest a dab only messageboard rather than an open forum.

All advice is free for today only.

Thank you.

Is BNB's supposed to be blue nosed b*****ds? If it is, your acronym doesn't work. I know you guys lack originality and need to follow our lead - see Wagner - but if you're desperate to have 'b*****ds' in your acronym of choice, it has to read like a word. Stick with 'the fun' although maybe the irony has got you boys actively seeking a new moniker for The Mighty.

And if you can't handle Dees on your thread I suggest a dab only messageboard rather than an open forum.

All advice is free for today only.

Thank you.

BNBs seems a decent acronym from a DAB perspective?

I'm not getting the pedantry.

So.. You've said I made a comment about his tea ( :lol: ) but you never actually seen that I made that comment?

See when you move to Dundee, I'm going to kick your cùnt in you lying little shite.

I don't know what to say here. I'm fucked. Out my tits but I've posted a players tea? :lol:

If there is any proof, I'll go. I'll just leave. What a minter.

I hope Lichtie apologises, never moves to Dundee. I used to be violent. No more.

First Big Murray, now this. One of those 'hate everyone, hate the world' days, squire?

It appeared on my timeline like Jagfoxes does in this photo. You must've seen sense, deleted it and realised that it was a bizarre thing to do.

Why would I make that up? What a strange, random thing that would be to make up..

post-14721-14536092106127_thumb.jpg

Some defending by Killie for the Durnan goal from the corner. He pushes off his marker to run towards the near post six yard box. Another defender, I'm assuming zonal marking that area, stays rooted. Durnan nips in ahead of him to head home while his marker catches up and clatters into the other guy. Calamatous.

Some goal fae Dillon, running in a straight line, having the ball expertly nicked into your path a few times so you can toepoke it home.

CvAfBTJ.jpg

Archived