Dundee Utd vs Killie

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this too, having not been to many games this season, Tannadice is easy for me. Atmosphere and turnout for cup game in Perth was good and given we've won two on the spin (for what feels like the first time in a loooong time) and how important the game is, I expect a pretty big travelling support, weather permitting of course.

I think it's selfish of us to go for the playoffs, both Motherwell and Accies like them, so we should be nice and let one of them take 11th.

MTK

It's a bit weird as our form has been quite good recently, but we have been know to have a wobble especially at home. Thankfully this game is away, a killie win would surely consign DU to the championship.

If When we go down I wonder how many fans will claim their club 'consigned us to the Championship'? TBH I don't think we needed much help guys.

Anyway, looking forward to this; don't know why.

If When we go down I wonder how many fans will claim their club 'consigned us to the Championship'? TBH I don't think we needed much help guys.

Anyway, looking forward to this; don't know why.

By no means did it consign you to the championship, but I feel Mcpake's goal in August was pretty big in terms of the overall direction of your season. Your teams shite no doubt but had you won that you would have had 2 wins on the trot having played not bad against Aberdeen before those. Would have had 6 points on the board - since then you've only managed another 6 and 10 in total. The 4-0 Hamilton pumping came right on the back of that and sort of set the wheels in motion for the rest of your season. Not saying you would have been a far better side, but I don't think things would have been half as bad as they were without that goal.

By no means did it consign you to the championship, but I feel Mcpake's goal in August was pretty big in terms of the overall direction of your season. Your teams shite no doubt but had you won that you would have had 2 wins on the trot having played not bad against Aberdeen before those. Would have had 6 points on the board - since then you've only managed another 6 and 10 in total. The 4-0 Hamilton pumping came right on the back of that and sort of set the wheels in motion for the rest of your season. Not saying you would have been a far better side, but I don't think things would have been half as bad as they were without that goal.

There's few results that have been hard to swallow, mostly under Mixu to be honest.

The fact is the squad that we started the season with was diabolical. Truth be told, with that squad and McNamara's ineptidude we deserve to be where we are......and where we're going.

Hopefully Durnan and Gunning don't play, we ditch 3 at the back and play 2 upfront and we might have a chance of winning and staying up! If we don't get at least 7 points from the next three games we are definitely down

No Durnan or Gunning? Do you think I'm actually going to let Donaldson play before them? Haha.

Archived