Dundee Utd vs Killie

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggie, are you and Seamus colleagues?

Pass on my best wishes.

Just knew you would be popping in here Bateman for a nosey around. Still shite-ing yourself your going to be bottom or second last*?

*The Hibs are going to f**k you over.

The dilemma is, if they continue to lose every game as they have been doing, they will be down before the "get doon derby" as it's now known.

So, do we want them to pick up the odd point to keep them alive until then, or to die a less painful death before then?

Seriously dunno.

Last chance saloon, a win here *might* give us a fighting chance going into the next two must win league games.

We need to ditch the three at the back. We need to drop Dillon, Gunning, Rankin and probably Riski from Friday's team.

I fully expect us to play three at the back and the regular fuckwits to start.

Killie to get an early goal, United fans go apeshit, Gunning gets lynched on the park, Mixu kidnaps the ref and locks him in his boot, Rankin signs a PCA for Killie at half time in the centre circle and Dillon is appointed VP of player endorsements.

Full time 1-1.

My sons birthday party so I'll miss this, and for some sick reason I'm disappointed about that.

I've stayed clear of match threads for a wee while due to making a superstitious connection between my taking a break and Killie actually getting a couple of results. I am, however, a human being theoretically capable of seeing that for the bollox it undoubtedly is, so....

Kiltie to continue showing how important it was to secure his services, Josh (it was a one-match suspension, yeah?) to remind Caley why last week could have been worse, and Jamie Hammill to continue his transformation from has-been to SuperHero.

Arabs 4, Kille 5 (Kiltie, Magennis, Hammill(3))

Archived