Dundee Utd vs Killie

That was the past, stu. Your relegation this year would see more women and children flee than the first lifeboats of the titanic.

I can't see our own home support dropping by too much. Obviously average home attendances will drop due to the team's we will be playing so the away support from the Dees, Aberdeen, Celtic won't be there.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see our own home support dropping by too much. Obviously average home attendances will drop due to the team's we will be playing so the away support from the Dees, Aberdeen, Celtic won't be there.

From what ive seen this season there's been plenty who have walked away already. Although in fairness these friends of mine only "came out" as United supporters around 2010.

It's the truth. One chap in particular I've known since about 2005. Played football with him many times where he always wore a Hearts top. He bought a season ticket for United in 2011 and claimed he only wore the Hearts top because he didn't want to get his United one dirty. Along with that his girlfriend took an interest in football as well and used to post Facebook status' saying things like "come on, Tannadice!". Know a few more people who suddenly revealed themselves as dabs. All of them very quiet these days.

It's amazing how upset some Dees are getting at us winning a solitary game.

TBH, unless it's the derby, I don't really give a f*ck what their result is.

I'm very upset, Mark. I had Killie on my coupon :(

He's believing his own hype now. He showed genuine emotion in his first two videos, but now he's clearly just seeking attention from the media. A disappointing effort.

i honestly can't even look at that boy's puss - beyond cringeworthy!

That was the past, stu. Your relegation this year would see more women and children flee than the first lifeboats of the titanic.

Would our attendance drop below the average 4750 Dundee had in the Championship in 2013/14?

Because you're a weirdo - you pretended to be on the #dare to try and 'impress' random folk.

If you're going to make shit up, at least make it semi believable. Posted what was for his tea then deleted it. :lol:

Fucking hell.

Right...

And, I'm not making anything up.

Was at this yesterday on a freebie, and United were superb. Spittal was wonderful, PatesnRanks both had fine games. The two up front pressed Kilmarnock tirelessly and essentially forced Kilmarnock into pumping the ball long. Simon Murray isn't a great player but his work rate is exactly what United require to stay up.

What Mixu must do now is stick to the principle of pressing high up the park, using width and attacking teams. While United have been rotten this season, I still do not think they are the worst team in this division, looking at the squad on paper.

Kilmarnock were farcical from start to finish. Their midfield were awful, particularly in the central area, and the back line was embarrassing. The marking was non-existant, set plays were rank defensively, there are no postives for Kilmarnock to take bar that the score wasn't more emphatic for Dundee United.

The third time I have watched Kilmarnock in the flesh this season - the spine of Kilmarnock's team simply is not of Premiership standard.

Archived