RandomAttempt at managing Hearts (FM16)

RandomGuy.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£41 million pumped into Ro$$ County? Are they cutting back in this game?

They only signed the twelve players so it looks like it. Hilariously I think they'll only finish one place higher than last season despite having the second highest wage bill in the Country (£8.06m)

Only joking, looks like you'll be able to avoid them anyway.

Wouldnt bet on it. Dundee beat Hibernian, which is highly likely, and Saints beat me and thats me 11th.

FWIW you might want to change that only joking, as Motherwell beat Kilmarnock 2-0 in the first leg of the Play Off Semi-Final....

Win against St Johnstone and you're off the bottom. Must create mixed feelings, relegating your old team and the one you support :lol:

I'm hoping we drag Hibs into 12th and Dundee to 11th :lol:

Matchday 38

Untitled_zpsakdxp973.png

Untitled_zpsov8aqiog.png

Genuinely posting this as I play btw, before anyone questions it :lol:

Massive result with us meeting Saints again in a week in the Scottish Cup Final. Incredible to finish 9th aswell considering the state we were in not so long ago. No idea what to expect next season though, we could finish anywhere.

Scottish Cup Final First Half

I'll do live gameplay in this post, and update it every time a goals scored/red card/penalty, don't quote this or the thread will just become confusing as f**k.

Hearts%20v%20St.%20Johnstone_%20Pitch%20

Probably going to need another post for all this :lol:

Whats with Stevie May's squad number? :lol:

Its a Saints thing :lol:

What a fucking game this is btw, spending more time posting screenshots than watching the match!

End of Season review

Untitled_zpstnxizaop.png

Untitled_zps4rilsrsj.png

Be interesting to see if we can continue our form into next season. Augustyn, Buaben and Sow have all agreed transfers away. I've already agreed a deal to replace Buaben but the other two will require replaced. Could be doing with an AM aswell I think.

Told the squad I wanted a top half finish next season and they agreed with me, which is nice.

From the train wreck of a start you had to that season I'd say this ended up very successful

TBF I inherited a squad that should've been nowhere near the bottom. I'm sure I'll destroy it in no time and be back in the doldrums.

If I'd known May was wearing #71 I would have been disappointed at you staying up

Appalling

:lol: A chunk of the youth squad has squad numbers so it was only above 45 he could be anyway, so I thought why not. He'll be back at a more regular number next season.

Good end to the season. Hopefully you can get the right players in and finish in the top half.

I'm hoping so. Already agreed three PCAs, and will sell a couple on, but the wage budget isnt huge.

Biggest challenge will be keeping hold of the younger players. Paterson, McGhee, King and Nicholson all have EPL sides interested in them.

Archived