East Kilbride v Celtic - SC R5 - Sunday 6th Feb - BBC 1

HomelandsOur

What will it take to make BBC Scotland understand that in Liam McLeod and Jonathan Sutherland they have saddled their viewing public with the worst two accents ever heard on UK TV?

And of course they're both utter rockets as well!!

And please tell me big Paki isn't actually being paid for his inept contributions?

PS : Forrest is prob the worst player I've ever seen who has a Scotland cap (or is that Iwelomu?).

Totally agree. Liam McLeod does my head in.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will it take to make BBC Scotland understand that in Liam McLeod and Jonathan Sutherland they have saddled their viewing public with the worst two accents ever heard on UK TV?

And please tell me big Paki isn't actually being paid for his inept contributions?

PS : Forrest is prob the worst player I've ever seen who has a Scotland cap (or is that Iwelomu?).

Racist.

I think the abbreviation is "Pakky".

All credit to EK. Extremely well done and a day to remember. Put all the arguments you want but this result was embaressing for Celtic. Not for one moment did I think Celtic would only win 2-0. Do Celtic fans think that the players are now playing to get Deila sacked? I've watched Stubbs recently. He looks super cool and laid back. Any chance he is the next Celtic manager?

Awful performance from Celtic. Well done to E.K today. Put in a lot of effort today and were well disciplined. Did themselves proud.

Too many of our players seem to lack motivation.

Oh well, we're into the next round & hopefully the money E.K raked in today we'll help to build their club up closer to where they want it to be.

Patronising shite. :lol:

Same type of post if you had just beaten Sevco ?

I think that EK could have had more of a go at Celtic. At times when they got the ball down and settled they were getting good passing on the go, would get in an attacking area then rather than put it in the box they would dally about and lose it.

Two cheap goals cost them the game. Thought Barry Russell was man of the match. Shame that Jack Smith didn't get to see much of the ball in dangerous areas, as he has been outstanding for them this year.

All credit to EK. Extremely well done and a day to remember. Put all the arguments you want but this result was embaressing for Celtic. Not for one moment did I think Celtic would only win 2-0. Do Celtic fans think that the players are now playing to get Deila sacked? I've watched Stubbs recently. He looks super cool and laid back. Any chance he is the next Celtic manager?

Yes it was embarrassing. Dunno about the players trying to get Deila sacked - but it's certainly time for him to go.

Stubbs? Not so sure but I would think he'd certainly be on the radar.

I've watched Stubbs recently. He looks super cool and laid back. Any chance he is the next Celtic manager?

I've been thinking the same thing, had a look at the odds earlier and Ryan Giggs is the favourite!

Personally I can see Stubbs getting it; he clearly wants it and I think Celtic can risk another cheap option before the Sevco seriously think about challenging them. Even if Rangers go up and spend big I think Aberdeen will finish 2nd.

Deila was an imaginative appointment and seems a nice guy but he has been a failure.

I was at the game - in the EK section - and thought Celtic were decidedly unimpressive considering how strong a team they put out. Granted, they had a lot of possession and opportunities and were hardly troubled in defence, but they never overran their non-league opponents and could only score via 2 close-range stramashes. Btw, in the stand there was no indication that the first goal was dubious.

From an EK perspective they did themselves proud and were very well-organised defensively. If they had only defended corners a bit better then who knows they may have been holding onto a draw and making Celtic sweat for a winner... If anything, I think EK might look back and wish they'd gone for it a bit more toward the end, as they did offer little in attack.

Overall it is no surprise the victory hasn't helped Deila as the performance was far from convincing.

I was impressed by the turn-out of EK fans and how many of them were properly "into it" i.e. knew about their players, sang songs, got excited, etc.

It's clear that there is potential for a fanbase there, and reading the match programme they clearly have ambitions to grow and to ascend the leagues.

Personally I can see Stubbs getting it; he clearly wants it and I think Celtic can risk another cheap option before the Sevco seriously think about challenging them. Even if Rangers go up and spend big I think Aberdeen will finish 2nd.

Deila was an imaginative appointment and seems a nice guy but he has been a failure.

Yep. Pretty much this.

Where are all the Celtic posters on this forum?

theyhiding

can't all be in Airdrie?

They will be posting on the Rangers section, most likely.

The Celtic job is way too big for that blabbering fool. Hope he gets it :lol:

Yep. Pretty much this.

:rolleyes:

They will be posting on the Rangers section, most likely.

The Celtic job is way too big for that blabbering fool. Hope he gets it :lol:

:rolleyes:

So if we "can see" him getting it and you "hope" he gets it - why are you rolling your eyes exactly? :lol:

Patronising shite. :lol:

Same type of post if you had just beaten Sevco ?

Take a night off from being a muppet.

It's anything but patronising. Also, Sevco have the 2nd biggest budget in Scottish football &!have the same followers from Rangers (RIP), so no it wouldn't be the same kinda post.

Archived