East Kilbride v Celtic - SC R5 - Sunday 6th Feb - BBC 1

HomelandsOur

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry Russell MOTM by a mile. Some good talent in that young side. Where is our commentary talent though, those two were dreadful.

I genuinely think P&B's own TRS and Francesc Fabregas (among others) would make much better commentators than that pish.

Did it it hit your hand leigh?

"Yeah i had a chance to see it at half time and it hit my hand" Cheers for that, i mean, how else could he know if it HIT HIS OWN HAND :lol:

Will he get pelters in the Press like Josh Meekings did last season after Celtic lost a game?

I'm sure it's already been discussed elsewhere but i cant be arsed looking - did the BBC actually choose to show this game or was it forced upon them?

What a fucking waste of a live TV slot.

BBC Scotland had 2nd choice this round (and every other round for that matter) so with Sky taking the derby then they were nailed on to take this match.

They stated it is vital celtic win the league and scottish cup in order to make the champions league qualifiers Clueless

To be fair, he said that Celtic had to win the double to give Deila a better chance of being manager to take Celtic into the Champions League qualifiers.

Awful performance from Celtic. Well done to E.K today. Put in a lot of effort today and were well disciplined. Did themselves proud.

Too many of our players seem to lack motivation.

Oh well, we're into the next round & hopefully the money E.K raked in today we'll help to build their club up closer to where they want it to be.

What will it take to make BBC Scotland understand that in Liam McLeod and Jonathan Sutherland they have saddled their viewing public with the worst two accents ever heard on UK TV?
And of course they're both utter rockets as well!!

And please tell me big Paki isn't actually being paid for his inept contributions?

PS : Forrest is prob the worst player I've ever seen who has a Scotland cap (or is that Iwelomu?).

Archived