Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

BBC News just now, footage of one of the aggravators getting pinned down and the polis giving him a right good few punches to the kidneys. 

I wonder if those complaining about the treatment of the young chap at Manchester Airport last week might want to show similar sympathy here? 

(Any FYI, I have no issue with the coppers going steaming in either circumstance). 

The boy in Manchester was face down on the floor incapacitated. Astonishing that anyone believes kicking anyone in the head in that state is ok, regardless of the motivation. 

On the wider point, this is all just very sad. Thick and desperate people who have been absolutely hoodwinked into a fight that just isn’t there. And ruined their lives in the process. 

Genuinely saddening. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

The boy in Manchester was face down on the floor incapacitated. Astonishing that anyone believes kicking anyone in the head in that state is ok, regardless of the motivation. 

On the wider point, this is all just very sad. Thick and desperate people who have been absolutely hoodwinked into a fight that just isn’t there. And ruined their lives in the process. 

Genuinely saddening. 

In the same way that people were hoodwinked into believing the "culture wars" and "cancel culture" were real things. 

Sounds very much like terrorism charges might be getting put on those seen to have started this, and also those seen to be heading the actual on street riots.

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

He had three coppers on top of him. He was restrained. 

No he wasnt, he had three on top, but that doesnt mean he wasnt fighting back and resisting arrest, its so difficult to explain on a post in here because people think ‘oh hes on the ground hes given up’ but no, people fight like mad on the ground too, he didnt lie down and surrender he was taken to the ground and kept fighting. Three people sometimes isnt enough to actually get full control of someone and apply handcuffs, especially if they are off their head on cocaine or drink/drugs etc. 

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No but anyone continuing to wear a face covering is then breaking the law.  If someone is lifted for that offence alone it’s enough for them to be held, charged and punished by the courts.  Does away with the ‘it wisnae me’ defence.

While sure in theory but nobody is taking their Bally off for that, you are obviously going to attempt to be anonymous.  They are t arresting them all so they'll take their chance. 

14 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

BBC News just now, footage of one of the aggravators getting pinned down and the polis giving him a right good few punches to the kidneys. 

I wonder if those complaining about the treatment of the young chap at Manchester Airport last week might want to show similar sympathy here? 

(Any FYI, I have no issue with the coppers going steaming in either circumstance). 

Punching fascists is always positive, no matter the situation.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No he wasnt, he had three on top, but that doesnt mean he wasnt fighting back and resisting arrest, its so difficult to explain on a post in here because people think ‘oh hes on the ground hes given up’ but no, people fight like mad on the ground too, he didnt lie down and surrender he was taken to the ground and kept fighting. Three people sometimes isnt enough to actually get full control of someone and apply handcuffs, especially if they are off their head on cocaine or drink/drugs etc. 

Did the job for more years than I care to remember, stamps and kicks to the head were not condoned in any way as part of Officer Safety Training (whether restrained or not). Many places u can go in the body to incapacitate individuals, shit bags or not never stamp or kick to the head.       

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In the same way that people were hoodwinked into believing the "culture wars" and "cancel culture" were real things. 

It’s not that they aren’t real, it’s more that some very bad actors take legitimate things that are relatively trivial and leverage them into something hugely more significant than they are. Unfortunately there are enough desperate people out there waiting to lap this up and find an easy target bogeyman for the state of their lives. 

1 minute ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Check the nick of this c**t...

xQfjcM5h.thumb.jpeg.bd348559a44a435093f8c04690fff1ca.jpeg

If I was the polis I would be asking him 

“pop you’re shoes off mate” 

nonstop.

19 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Send the army in to batter f**k out of c***s.

There would be a serious conflict of interest there, as I'm sure they'd struggle to determine what side they were on.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds very much like terrorism charges might be getting put on those seen to have started this, and also those seen to be heading the actual on street riots.

Well they have got ahead of the game in regards to Stephen.

2 minutes ago, Angus_Don said:

Did the job for more years than I care to remember, stamps and kicks to the head were not condoned in any way as part of Officer Safety Training (whether restrained or not). Many places u can go in the body to incapacitate individuals, shit bags or not never stamp or kick to the head.       

Im not talking about Manchester? Its the video doing the rounds of the rioter im talking about. There were no stamps to the head in this video it was blows to the body as the guy was fighting. 

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im not talking about Manchester? Its the video doing the rounds of the rioter im talking about. There were no stamps to the head in this video it was blows to the body as the guy was fighting. 

Apologies my friend should have read the thread a little more carefully, you have a link to the video in question?

1 minute ago, Angus_Don said:

Apologies my friend should have read the thread a little more carefully, you have a link to the video in question?

5.15 BBC News. Although I’m sure someone more technically minded will be able to more helpfully share an edited link.