Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

4 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It is interesting that Scotland has avoided the riots. Scotland is 95% white so there is less hostility from the far right. 

We're probably more left leaning than the English but the potential for this is there. You can see it bubbling up already with Rangers fans.

I wouldnt put the flags out considering there is a large protest planned for next month. 

10 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It is interesting that Scotland has avoided the riots. Scotland is 95% white so there is less hostility from the far right. 

We're probably more left leaning than the English but the potential for this is there. You can see it bubbling up already with Rangers fans.

Our old Rangers correspondent has turned up.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I noticed @Bigmouth Strikes Again downvoted me on a post criticising the rioters.  Maybe he can come on and explain why.  I have taken him of ignore in anticipation of his contribution to this important discussion.

So come on Bigmouth, do you support attacks on refuges?

He did the same to me.

He seems to think that liking a musician means you have to follow their politics as well.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He did the same to me.

He seems to think that liking a musician means you have to follow their politics as well.

The funny thing is Morrissey has absolute contempt for his fans.

19 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There is a need to sort out the language round this.  Media are controlling the narrative with it.

Ftfy.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Our old Rangers correspondent has turned up.

38 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're right.

There are worse villains in this than the clowns looting shops in town centres.  I do find myself despising them though.  It's the lack of humanity in reacting to Southport in this way, and it's the hideous brutality of targeting a bogeyman based on ethnicity.

I do believe that sections of society have been badly let down and that there is genuine desperation there.  I also believe that that's a large part of what we're seeing.  However, there will be plenty of equally poor and desperate people who are disgusted by what's unfolding.

Societal issues need addressed, but an utter rejection in a moral sense of what's happening, also needs to be strongly present.

I doubt if we're disagreeing too much here.

Given past experience there will be a substantial number who aren't deprived but in very comfortable jobs.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Stop crying, FFS.

I've defended you in the past on this site - I probably shouldn't have f**king bothered because, quite frankly, you're showing what piece of scum you really are.

15 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He did the same to me.

Some folk never get over their teenage angst.

Anyway it looks like he’s filling a father figure role for the bonksy guy.  That can’t be healthy.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I've defended you in the past on this site - I probably shouldn't have f**king bothered because, quite frankly, you're showing what piece of scum you really are.

‘Frankly Mr Shankly?’ Sorry , someone had to say it.