Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The blame for this shitshow lies with Blair and Gordon Brown, this clown in charge has just inflamed matters, a total disaster. IMO.

How has he done that? 

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

No. The blame for this shitshow lies with racist right wing c***s who choose to believe lies they know aren’t true, in order to go with their six packs to start fires, attack shops and chuck bricks at the police. 

You really need to look at the bigger picture here. IMO.

Anyhow, had enough, away to watch the Dees again.

Good night.

Thank you.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You really need to look at the bigger picture here. IMO.

Anyhow, had enough, away to watch the Dees again.

Good night.

Thank you.

Rinse and repeat. 

Each and every time your are challenged on your outrageous core beliefs, you slink off. 

What a coward. 

1 minute ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I see the Malaysian government has issued a travel warning  to their residents coming to the UK.  What a time to be alive.

The Hartlepool travel industry in particular will suffer from this.

Ah f**k, I've just made a booking for a group of mandrills into auto-erotic asphyxiation; likely the insurance will back out now with the advisory. 

Biggie is right in a way, politicians are a large part of the problem.

Communist Starmer was banging on about deporting Bangladeshis just a few weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Keir Starmer, the well known Communist.

Communism would hugely reduce migration. No longer having to sell your labour in order to gain access to basic needs would mean no longer shopping around for a better deal (what drives migration). There are actually some white nationalists who realise this, those in the "nazbol" tradition. However, the majority of white nationalists are thick as pig shit so support economic policy which not only necessitates migration but which maximises it.

I wouldn’t normally put fundraising stuff on here but this came in via some library channels, and given the circumstances I thought people might be interested.

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Biggie is right in a way, politicians are a large part of the problem.

Communist Starmer was banging on about deporting Bangladeshis just a few weeks ago.

They are but blaming Blair and Brown is ridiculous when the Conservatives have been the ones in government for the majority of the period since Thatcher was elected. 

The biggest recent driver of this kind of politics was Brexit. It’s when the likes of Farage came to the fore to stir up a feeling of “other” towards the EU and heavily pointed to migrants as the problem in the UK, rather than the real reason which was decades of underinvestment and terrible planning. 

Do people who go trawling through someone’s posts dotting them all regardless of the content realise that they they don’t really have a leg to stand on with the “haha you care about coloured circles” patter?

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

They are but blaming Blair and Brown is ridiculous when the Conservatives have been the ones in government for the majority of the period since Thatcher was elected. 

The biggest recent driver of this kind of politics was Brexit. It’s when the likes of Farage came to the fore to stir up a feeling of “other” towards the EU and heavily pointed to migrants as the problem in the UK, rather than the real reason which was decades of underinvestment and terrible planning. 

I put something above about clueless white nationalists supporting economic policy which maximises migration. Brexit was a case in point, immigration into UK was bound to increase as a result of it. (Not the act of leaving the EU itself but the specific form of doing so, with the associated economics, which Farage et al were proposing).

6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Do people who go trawling through someone’s posts dotting them all regardless of the content realise that they they don’t really have a leg to stand on with the “haha you care about coloured circles” patter?

They just want to run & tell mummy they won the internet, best to stick them on ignore.

20 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I wouldn’t normally put fundraising stuff on here but this came in via some library channels, and given the circumstances I thought people might be interested.

£10,000 already. Nice to see the best side of us in times like these. Maybe throw in a tenner myself

22 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Brexit also meant that the majority of immigration now is non-EU. If someone's Polish or Lithuanian, you might not know you don't like them until you've heard them speak. If someone's Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan you don't need to wait that long. 

ETA - I mean, they could be British with Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan origin, but as social media keeps telling me, a dOG boRn IN a sTAblE doEsNT MAkE iT a hOrSe. 

Edited by carpetmonster

21 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Blair and Brown were key architects of the Iraq War and 'The War on Terror' though, huge drivers of Islamophobia and both continued and streamlined the Thatcherite consensus.

They are both absolutely culpable alongside the rest of the political and media class.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Blair and Brown were key architects of the Iraq War and 'The War on Terror' though, huge drivers of Islamophobia and both continued and streamlined the Thatcherite consensus.

They are both absolutely culpable alongside the rest of the political and media class.

I was talking more about politicians openly using “others” (of any nationality) and claiming them to be the source of the problems here. It’s always been present a bit but Brexit was the most open display of it.