Whose Going Down?

Despite today's result I'm fairly certain we will get relegated, I just cannot see us turning it around. Whilst we played well today, particularly in the first half, Killie were poor and we shouldn't read too much into the result. The question is who will go down with us?

Killie must be a contender though Hamilton look fragile (except against us of course) and have not won since beating us at Tannadice in November. Anyone else vulnerable or equally could anyone do what Motherwell did last season and beat Sevco, Hibs or Falkirk in the playoffs?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee United need to win their next two for me to think there's any chance they'll avoid automatic relegation. Definitely doable.

Kilmarnock are pretty terrible but they seem to be able to produce assured performances in amongst the 4-0 and 5-1 pumpings. I'll tip them for 10th just because Canning's staying and taking Hamilton to 11th (possibly 12th). What I will say though, is that if Killie do go down I feel they'll struggle to come back up.

I still have slight worries about us just because our squad is so thin and our horrible start to the season means we're right in the mix. We should be okay though...

Kilmarnock have the ability to get the odd result unexpectedly and have a very good goalkeeper so should escape the bottom two, just

Hamilton are in absolute freefall though and I wouldnt rule out Dundee Utd catching them, however if one of them two is in the play off I doubt they would beat either Rangers, Hibs or Falkirk so both Accies and United to go down regardless

Archived