Partick Thistle v Dundee United

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that part of the pitch being the problem area when the St Johnstone game was called off a couple of years ago too. We really need a properly relaid pitch in the summer, but I've a feeling we'll be the next club to go artificial rather than laying down another grass surface.

I remember that part of the pitch being the problem area when the St Johnstone game was called off a couple of years ago too. We really need a properly relaid pitch in the summer, but I've a feeling we'll be the next club to go artificial rather than laying down another grass surface.

That corner has always been the worst for water damage. When we had the Warriors sharing with us it was dreadful by about November. Players were basically switching to beach football from January to May.

That corner has always been the worst for water damage. When we had the Warriors sharing with us it was dreadful by about November. Players were basically switching to beach football from January to May.

Back in the days when you could drink in the Rough Lounge I remember sitting watching the groundsmen spend over an hour working that corner, leading up to a winter game v clyde.

Archived