SuperBowl 50

lichtie23

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In some absolutely terrible breaking news.....

Lady "fuckin" Gaga will sing the National Anthem on Sunday night

Normally I'd suggest that this would be a guarantee of some sort of controversy. But if she fucks about with the National Anthem then she'd be hounded out of the country.

If Osweiler was playing I'd definitely be supporting the Broncos. With Coach Cuntiak putting old man Manning back in, I'm just not sure.

Panthers will win though.

Also I've currently got my left hand in a splint, any advice on how to make pulled pork with one hand?

If Osweiler was playing I'd definitely be supporting the Broncos. With Coach Cuntiak putting old man Manning back in, I'm just not sure.

Also I've currently got my left hand in a splint, any advice on how to make pulled pork with one hand?

Get the wife to do it

Have you thought about putting an ad in the local shop window? "Wanted; someone to pull my pork during half-time of the Superbowl..."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/pulled-Pork-Shredder-Claws-STRONGEST/dp/B014HJN27M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454576725&sr=8-1&keywords=Pulled-Pork-Shredder-Claws-STRONGEST

Archived