SuperBowl 50

lichtie23

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have a 50/50 chance, but the game is going to come down to a battle between our Defense and their Offense. So I would say hopeful more than confident!

Bit about Gano and Arbroath on the BBC website, including a picture of Gayfield Stadium - "the biggest sports venue in Arbroath"

Link

I think we have a 50/50 chance, but the game is going to come down to a battle between our Defense and their Offense. So I would say hopeful more than confident!

Bit about Gano and Arbroath on the BBC website, including a picture of Gayfield Stadium - "the biggest sports venue in Arbroath"

Link

Aye he has been all over the local media the last few weeks. I actually know who is sister is who still lives in the town

Link

Beautiful photo of the Stadium of Licht there. 8)

Happy Super bowl Sunday folks.

I'm kinda torn between the Broncos as they've been my second team since I got a Broncos t-shirt as a wean but since getting back into the game I've been impressed with the Panthers.

If Broncos can get some points on the board and avoid turnovers early doors they could be in with a chance.

However I can see Luke Kuechly picking off one or two of Peyton's short passes a d taking it home for a TD.

Hoping for a close game but my head says Pants by ten.

PS: Can anyone tell me the AFC/ NFC split for Bowl winners?

SuperBowl Sunday!!

Heading to the EK v Celtic game shortly for my pre-Superbowl entertainment. Will then have to do some work in the build up to kick off. I'll abandon working around 40 minutes to give myself the chance to prepare my snacks and make sure my chair is comfortable enough for me to enjoy the game without any aches or pains.

Not working tomorrow but got a lengthy day travelling to Dingwall on Tuesday, so I won't be having any alcohol. I do, however, have enough Shloer and soft drinks to sink a small ship. Pizza, Potato Wedges and Onion Rings will make up my warm food staple diet, with doritos and dip to see me through the second half.

As for who to support, I'm going for Broncos. I'm a sucker for fairytale endings and I'd like to see Manning go out on a high in his last game. I think Newton will win a couple during his career so time for him to lose out this time. Also Marc J Wallace(SampFan101) is a Panthers fan. His goading will be unbearable if the Panthers win, so go Broncos!

Il be trying to nap around 6pm. Hopefully sleep until around 10

I'll be doing very little today then catch game. I booked the Monday off at work ages ago. Unfortunately I booked Monday 1 February off so it'll be a weary day tomorrow, at least I'm on a backshift and don't have to start till eleven.

Is it just me or is the main event a week later this year? :huh:

I'll be doing very little today then catch game. I booked the Monday off at work ages ago. Unfortunately I booked Monday 1 February off so it'll be a weary day tomorrow, at least I'm on a backshift and don't have to start till eleven.

Is it just me or is the main event a week later this year? :huh:

Oh you! ????????

Yay SuperBowl Sunday! I foolishly got very, very drunk last night so nursing a substantial hangover. Hopefully a pre-game nap will fix it though. If not, I don't care, I'll still be drinking.

Archived