F1 2016

kerrdavidson95

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flights and hotel booked for Malaysia, just need to get tickets to the race now :P

£500 for flights and 9 nights in a hovtel, bring it fecking on!

Originally went looking for Belgian GP tickets but somehow have ended up in Malaysia instead, been to KL on 3 pervious occasions but never to the GP - I'll be sweating buckets for the week.

FFS my flights to/from Birmingham and four nights in Milton Keynes for Silverstone costs about 300 quid more than that. I'm def doing something wrong :(

FFS my flights to/from Birmingham and four nights in Milton Keynes for Silverstone costs about 300 quid more than that. I'm def doing something wrong :(

I seem to remember being scoffed at when i said i could do malaysia/shanghai cheaper than silverstone

After 1st day of testing in Barcelona, Vettel & Hamilton both quick. Mercedes quick & reliable. Have Ferrari managed to close the gap?

Ferrari closed the gap last year and the year before that also and still where behind the Mercedes by a far distance. Taking everything with a huge pinch of salt.

Btw, looks like the qualifying gimmick.....sorry I mean format.....is changing again. http://www.racer.com/f1/item/126393-f1-gets-dramatic-qualifying-overhaul

TLDR: Q1 will last 16 minutes, after 7 minutes the slowest driver will take be eliminated. Every 90 seconds thereafter, the slowest will be knocked out until there are only 15 drivers remaining. Q2 and Q3 follow a similar format.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

It's a bit wacky, but I quite like the sound of that. I'd prefer they didn't do it to the same extent in the final session - maybe leaving the top 3/5 in the shoot out - but it'll certainly make the sessions a bit more exciting.

The first session in qualy has been a waste of time for the last few years. In 2014 it was the Marussias, the Caterhams and then a combination of Saubers and Toro Rossos. Last year it was slightly better due to the demise of Caterham and McLaren being pish. This should at least liven things up again.

Wouldn't be surprise if it is binned though.

What is that as well?

At the risk of being whooshed it's like fantasy football but with F1 drivers and teams.

Cheers Stu.

Edit: My team (so far).....

Stopped using that site last year as they had a few licensing issues and had to use slightly fake names in an ISS/PES3 style. The Badger GP seemed to work well last season so sticking with that. It included a prediction aspect too.

Have now got the Fantasy F1 set-up. Doddle to join:

Go to http://www.badgergp.comand register a team in the fantasy F1. Go to friends leagues and when asked if you want to join one use the code 2746136 to join the league, which has the highly original name of The Inhumane League.

Spread the word etc. There were about 20 last year which was about ideal and I finished second, which was nice :)

Have now got the Fantasy F1 set-up. Doddle to join:

Go to www.badgergp.com and register a team in the fantasy F1. Go to friends leagues and when asked if you want to join one use the code 2746136 to join the league, which has the highly original name of The Inhumane League.

Spread the word etc. There were about 20 last year which was about ideal and I finished second, which was nice :)

Who won?

Archived