January. Fucking January.

Scary Bear

It's pissing down outside. I have that to look forward to once I get off the train. If I ever top myself it'll be in fucking January. If I ever go a bit Pol Pot everyone with a January birthday will die and January will be abolished.

Scotland is uninhabitable in January an the whole month should be declared a public holiday so that people can flee.

So, who actually likes January other than the poor b*****ds who were born in this godforsaken month?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pissing down outside. I have that to look forward to once I get off the train. If I ever top myself it'll be in fucking January. If I ever go a bit Pol Pot everyone with a January birthday will die and January will be abolished.

Scotland is uninhabitable in January an the whole month should be declared a public holiday so that people can flee.

So, who actually likes January other than the poor b*****ds who were born in this godforsaken month?

My 3 brothers were all born in January, the c***s. I've got better things to be doing than buying cards and presents 3 times in the one month.

I like January, but that's mainly because I feed off the sadness of others.

Also, I don't mind the weather in January, it doesn't f**k about and you know it's probably going to be shite - so you can plan accordingly. Not like May or June where you hope for a nice day and it ends up pissing down with rain.

It's the hope that gets you and January is hopeless.

I hope January never ends. I've my girlfriends birthday, our anniversary and valentines day all within a fortnight of each other. Long live January!

Valentine's Day is February mate.

Anyway yes I too hate January but it's payday tomorrow and I've just reserved a wee puppy and it was my girlfriends birthday yesterday. From now til the 31st will be cracking.

Valentine's Day is February mate.

Anyway yes I too hate January but it's payday tomorrow and I've just reserved a wee puppy and it was my girlfriends birthday yesterday. From now til the 31st will be cracking.

Ooft.

Archived