January. Fucking January.

Scary Bear

I'm born in January and I hate it. Everyone's too skint/hungover/hating life to be enthusiastic about celebrating your birthday and I also have a 5 week month pay wise. I also had my mums birthday last week and my girlfriend's this week. It's fucking shite. I'm all for scrapping it but instead of killing me can I be moved to July or something?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be a dopeman boy you must qualify, don't get high off your own supply.

Gankers got the fake but you can get the real....

My dry Jan lasted from around 3rd-5th or so. Have been doing boxing at least twice a week and gym about six times a week so I am a pretty fit alky now.

I moved into my house in January as well and it was a great time for me but it's definitely the worst month of the year. My favourite months of the year in reverse would be

January

February

November

March

October

December

April

May

September

August

July

June

How very interesting.

I bet you're known as 'the edgy one' at The World of Warcraft Club meetings.

You have that SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) disease that means you get depressed when the days are shorter.

Like all diseases there is cause and effect; If you can deal with the cause then the symptoms will disappear.

It's caused by being a moaning faced c**t.

I'll see if my GP can sign me off. That SAD stuff sounds serious.

I moved into my house in January as well and it was a great time for me but it's definitely the worst month of the year. My favourite months of the year in reverse would be

January

February

November

March

October

December

April

May

September

August

July

June