Weekend Betting 29th Jan - (30 days has september...)31st Jan 16

Fitba Tips

f**k knows why I keep betting on Forest. They always met me fucking down. Had them on btts to score yesterday but luckily enough Plymouth let me down as well.

Dinna bet on Forest, useless c***s.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know f**k all about tennis. If I was going to give a football tip that team A would beat team B but was privately unsure of it so was going DNB, I woulld say so. Fanny breath.

I wasn't privately unsure of this bet. I posted it as I thought 4/1 was a good price as I thought 2/1 would be about right. I included the cover bet of +6.5 aces as a cover bet for anyone that wanted to just take a punt.

The bet lost, but I would still make the same bet again pre match at those odds. I put both bets on.

No sweet cheeks, he recommended one bet on here and put a different one on himself, with a better return. He says he forgot to post it, so fair enough.

I put the bets on here I recommended. I lost them both.

The bet I won was Murray -4.5 games at 10/11. It wasn't a better return. I will say that my mentioning of the third bet was after timing which is pretty poor form. But I did include that in my post in the Australian Open thread. I placed that bet on Thursday. The aces bet I placed on the Friday morning around the same time as the posting. Hence my forgetting to include it, as the bets were placed at a different time.

Fair do's. Your tip was welcome and made perfect sense. I was just a bit miffed at the time because it sounded like you'd made a covering bet at the same time without including it in your tip. But it was on a different day and pretty unrelated, so I apologise.

P.S. Not to that Saintee w****r though.. :lol:

That's incredibly harsh. :lol:

Got closer with bets worth £1.10 than my proper accys. Had £1 on 6-0 Real and 1-1 in the Milan derby too, was looking good had a £18 cash out then Inter missed a pen at 1-0, after that AC pumped them.

Don't know why I put myself through it

Archived