Weekend Betting 29th Jan - (30 days has september...)31st Jan 16

Fitba Tips

Premiership treble

Inverness - Hearts have a couple of their first choice defenders suspended and ICT look solid with Storey looking on form and he's due a goal or two soon.

Dundee - Getting a few results together and Hemmings is certainly on form. Motherwell have improved under McGhee but still blow hot and cold.

Kilmarnock - Seem to bounce back from bad results and if they can defend properly should have too much for a faltering Accies side.

£5 returns £64.84

SPFL Acca

St Johnstone - 6/4 seems a decent price for a cup Semi. Both teams are there on merit. Saintees are due to bounce back on to a good result and no better place or time to do it.

Don't forget their record against lower league teams either ;)

St Mirren - Rae has made some shrewd signings and the home hoodoo has to end sometime and they won't get a better chance than against Alloa.

Ayr - Looked good last week and will be looking to string some wins together to get back in for an outside shot at the title.

Peterhead - Matched the Pars last week and should have too much at home up against the wee 'vers who are having a dip in form at the moment.

Stirling - I've done okay following the Binos this season and they will fancy keeping the three points against an improving yet vulnerable Montrose.

£5 returns £86.39

Good luck folks 8)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aston Villa v MAN CITY

Bury v HULL

Oxford v BLACKBURN

York v STEVENAGE

£5 ---> £130

KILMARNOCK v Hamilton

Bolton v LEEDS

Shrewsbury v SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

£5 -----> £70.

That's all for today, had planned on going in on Hearts but that's now off.

St Johnstone actually drifted out to 3.3 (23/10) with Laddies over night and are still available at 3.2 with William Hill.

I can't ignore that any longer. No way they should be that price imo

Taking them Draw No Bet at 2.2 (6/5) with a few

Spurs -1 10/11

Sheff wed evens

Bmouth 6/5

Watford 6/4

£10 accy

Dundee Utd

Peterhead

Killin

At Johnstone

£10 accy

£2 over 1.5 goals 24 fold

£2 over 2.5 goals 8 fold

£1 over 3.5 goals 6 fold

£25 spent.

Hull, Sheff Wed, Bournemout, Wigan - £10 for £140

Dundee Utd, Ayr -1, Peterhead -1, Leyton Orient - £3 for £97 £31

BTTS & Birmingham, BTTS & Dundee, BTTS & Watford, BTTS & Reading - £1 for £554

Anytime GS Allan Forrest, Blair Spittal, Anthony Stokes, Kane Hemmings - £2 for £153 £33

Ryan Stevenson FGS Ayr to win 3-1 @50/1 £1

Had Rooney 2-1 last night 35/1 with a fiver on it. Very unhappy.

Why would you get annoyed about someone not sharing all their tips on an Internet forum? He gave you the understanding for the bet, if you need him to hold your hand through every possible way to cover it then maybe don't bet. Moron.

I know f**k all about tennis. If I was going to give a football tip that team A would beat team B but was privately unsure of it so was going DNB, I woulld say so. Fanny breath.

You tip something that is good value. If a bet is good value it stands to reason related bets are also good value. It's not Loki's fault you have a gambling problem wee man.

No sweet cheeks, he recommended one bet on here and put a different one on himself, with a better return. He says he forgot to post it, so fair enough.

Madness is an accusation that's been levelled at me many times. One of these days I will believe it but I have never gone so far as to accuse someone of being mad and then following their actions.

That is real madness. Welcome to the club. :thumsup2

Seriously though, the bet actually makes sense. Alloa's win at Raith was only their 4th goal in fifteen games, a run which has seen them lose 11 games withtout scoring so much as a consolation goal. There may be a bit of a bounce as the inevitability of relegations looms but it doesn't look particularly likely.

I am only peeved I haven't been backing Alloa's opponents to WTN all this time. Think of the opportunity missed :o

Alloa scored with penalty after 9 minutes. :lol:

Archived