Queenies v Fourth Place Certainties Championship 13/2/16

Forget mid table.

Got to be a 4th place finish.

We are capable.

Would never had said that even just a month ago however I agree we can make 4th. Reality is though do we think we are ready for a play off spot. Quite simply no we are not good enough for that yet though a cup type competition should not be snuffed at.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 is my prediction, which I would be relatively pleased with, but it would be great to keep the run going and get the win.

I had decided a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to this one which didn't bother me. But it does now, because I'm a gloryhunting w**k.

Queens are the only club in the league not to score against us this season...

Think they will today though. I guess it will be a very similar game to last week, we will likely start with the exact same team. Won't be much in it and it will either be a draw or a one goal victory either way.

Let's hope wee Stevie Mallan has got his shooting boots on for the 4th game in a row.

1-2

This is a really big game for us.

We obviously need to win it to break even over the double header with a resurgent St Mirren. We also have a very difficult run of fixtures coming up.

If we fail to win this, I can see us being in a ropey league position a month from now.

1-1 is my prediction, which I would be relatively pleased with, but it would be great to keep the run going and get the win.

I had decided a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to this one which didn't bother me. But it does now, because I'm a gloryhunting w**k.

Being a glory hunter and supporting St. Mirren are not phrases many would associate with each other. Fair do's to you anyway, you must travel quite a few miles to support your team.

Queens are the only club in the league not to score against us this season...

Think they will today though. I guess it will be a very similar game to last week, we will likely start with the exact same team. Won't be much in it and it will either be a draw or a one goal victory either way.

Let's hope wee Stevie Mallan has got his shooting boots on for the 4th game in a row.

1-2

Let's hope Lyle and Russell have their shooting boots on for Queens...

Significant changes for QOS with Atkinson, Conroy and Murdoch all starting. Higgins also back and Tapping on the bench.

Atkinson

Kidd, Dowie, Higgins, Marshall.

Murdoch, Hutton, Pickard.

Conroy.

Harris, Lyle,

Subs. Thomson, Brownlie, Millar, Russell, Tapping, Jacobs, Oliver.

That can't be right, surely Tapping is injured.

HT 0-0

Can't argue with the that scoreline really. Both teams have had spells of dominance but neither have done enough to be ahead. Think our two best players have been Baird and Kelly, looks like they're developing a real understanding with each other at centre half.

Shanks had a good chance for us after he got in behind from a cross but messed it right up and it ended up over the bar.

Right on half time a QOTS player contrived to head it over from a yard out after Langfield made a good save from a corner.

Archived