Scottish Cup Quarter Finals

vikingTON

Another Scottish Cup draw fail, this time by George Peat in 2010, has been virtually photoshopped off the face of the earth as if it never happened.

This is the only reference that I can find to it;

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/281010-Scottish-Cup-Draw/G0000P1IV3wAyXrw/I0000BZr9S0WiDxw

I'm sure I remember watching this but I can't find it anywhere.

I believe it was ball number 29 - Ross County

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If things weren't embarrassing enough for Alan McRae, he's now being wrongly accused of being the man who actually pulled the loose ticket out of the hat.

"Those who watched the draw were appalled, and dumbstruck, as Alan McRae, the SFA’s invisible president – so much so that the role is, at the time of writing, still credited to Campbell Ogilvie on their website – picked both a ball and a ticket out of the bowl and fumbled and mumbled through an announcement that it would have to be redone."

http://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/spiers-slur-on-charmed-deila-provokes-ridicule/137000/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=FacebookFeed

Can't wait till the semi final. Play to our potential and we've got the beating of any team remaining. European football next season will be a good test of this swashbuckling Rangers team.

mGHaep7.gif

Can't wait till the semi final. Play to our potential and we've got the beating of any team remaining. European football next season will be a good test of this swashbuckling Rangers team.

PkYWtWi.png

:lol:

The European football will probably be in Kazakhakstan. Riveting.

Swashbuckling? You've managed 4 goals in your last 4 games, 2 in the last 3, 1 in the last 2, none in the last match. Do you see a patter here?

The wheels are coming off.

Archived