Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We wee humilated plenty of times last season but the celtic game wisnae one of them chief , we were fully in the knowledge we we're shite going into that one

You had NO shots on goal. None. Zilch. A Ronny team beat you ffs :lol:

I see the Killie fans have been up to their old sectarian tricks again and trying to claim us and Rangers fans are the only ones.

Btw might just be me but I don't care if Rangers fans sing "f*** the pope and the Vatican" or "dirty fe**** bas****", it in no way offends me at all. In fact I feel more offended on sites like this from diddy fans who try to tarnish every single OF supporter as a bigot.

The irony on here is that so many people are in fact bigoted against Celtic and Rangers fans and don't even realise it.

tumblr_nycqqkqfqs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Oh, look! It's Tony the thick Celtic bigot.

Not as catchy as Tony the tiger.....

I don't know what the mentality is of people who actively choose to support a bigoted institution like Rangers. Do you?

Lighten up and stop acting like a mini version of Rico.

Bob, we sing a couple of songs about Ayr. We sing Killie Boys and Paper Roses - that's it. If you want to try to pretend we sang anything else then that's entirely up to you.

I heard killie fans shouting about dirty orange B's and other assorted chants.

It's fitba, fans go out of their to offend so give the faux offended shite a rest.

Btw might just be me but I don't care if Rangers fans sing "f*** the pope and the Vatican" or "dirty fe**** bas****", it in no way offends me at all. In fact I feel more offended on sites like this from diddy fans who try to tarnish every single OF supporter as a bigot.

One of the more abjectly :1eye things I've seen posted on here. Bear in Sweden thinks you have a point, though, so that's nice for you both. As regards the singing last night, if you feel the need to Missus Bunfield every football match you go to, then you're just one of life's perennial losers and there's nothing your team can do to fix that, so nae luck.

Re: the game. Can have no complaints about the result, as the better team won over the piece and we looked like we were blowing out our arses after about 70 minutes, though it was an absolutely gutting way for it to happen nonetheless. I think we surprised Rangers with how mobile we were in the first half, but you could see them regrouping as the half went on and by the second there some very tired-looking touches and we struggled to hold the ball for any period at all. Should have had Tope off about ten minutes before he was subbed, as he was giving Findlay twice as much work to do by not really having much of a clue what he was meant to be doing defensively himself. A bit worried with how our midfield faded as the game went on, but Dicker a definite improvement on Hamill. Chuffed overall with the improvement since Locke pissed off, though, and enjoying seeing Mackenzie and Kiltie fling themselves about, always look up for it.

Gutted, just found out bears at the game were streaming it on periscope.

Not remotely surprised "Waggy" couldn't make it. I reckon a) his mum wouldn't let him out on a school night, or b) he's the type of juddering Big House heap that can't get up the stairs without an oxygen tank, let alone Ayrshire.

That's right. I look out for the Rangers results as well

To be fair, you've probably got a decent view of it from the Copland Upper. Did you nick the Somerset Ragazzi's banner?

Look at the boy absolutely buzzing cause he just scored against your disgusting team.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1455714938.327866.jpg

He'll get turned on the first time he plays poorly because he's Catholic.

What an utterly disgusting post

Proud of Killie's performance against what is a stronger Rangers side. Felt we could have challenged more going forward at times, but if we show that sort of fight for the rest of the season we'll be fine.

Unsure if serious. That Killie performance ranks as one of the most gutless performances I have seen in many years. Never at anytime in either game did you compete with Rangers.

Unsure if serious. That Killie performance ranks as one of the most gutless performances I have seen in many years. Never at anytime in either game did you compete with Rangers.

Right you are, champ.

We "didn't compete" yet it took Rangers two matches and injury time to get the decisive goal? Considering we didn't compete, what does that say about Rangers?

As 'Bears' (:lol:) liked to remind everyone during the UEFA Cup run - there's more than one way to play football.

Folk are decent with me, I'm decent with them.

Okay, seeing as I have to be nice... Please, please, pretty please tell me what "other assorted chants" did you hear last night?

Archived