Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What chances were these? One of your on-loan midfielders had a long range shot in the first half, Tavernier scored and Waghorn missed a header just after but what else? Even Rangers' own highlights didn't show more than those three chances, yet showed six from Saints.

Rangers fans, prompted by Warburton, have rewritten what actually happened that night.

No they haven't as the Stats available prove...

62% Possession 38%

12 shots 6

2 on target 4

4 corners 2

9 fouls 17.

I never said Rangers deserved to win the game, they clearly didn't , but they were never at anytime outplayed or Pumped as DeeMan puts it.

For a supporter of a team who couldn't 'pump' Dumbarton he is being a helluva bullish in this thread

You don't half talk some pish. If it ends up being us versus your mob then there is not a bookie in the land who will have Rangers as heavy favourites.

And any Rangers fan construing my earlier post as we beat St Johnstone and St Johnstone beat Rangers therefore we would beat Rangers wants to have a word with themselves.

Accepting that you have to get passed Dumbarton first, Paddy Power have Rangers @5/1 to lift the Scottish Cup and Dundee @20's

No they haven't as the Stats available prove...

62% Possession 38%

12 shots 6

2 on target 4

4 corners 2

9 fouls 17.

I never said Rangers deserved to win the game, they clearly didn't , but they were never at anytime outplayed or Pumped as DeeMan puts it.

For a supporter of a team who couldn't 'pump' Dumbarton he is being a helluva bullish in this thread

I am merely shooting down the misplaced and unwarranted arrogance and over-confidence your fans are displaying.

Rangers had two shots on target against us. The two Saints efforts that were off target were both included in Rangers' own highlights package; MacLean missing the best chance of the game from a few yards and Cummins header that had Foderingham scrambling but crept just wide.

Saints were quite content to let Rangers have the ball as were confident they could handle that - which we did - and it meant we could target their weakness, the centre backs. The scoreline was nearer 6-1 than 3-2 that evening.

Waghorn out for 6-8 weeks, that's plastic pitches for you.

Surprised Rangers have let Hardie go out on loan after hearing about Waghorn's injury. Mind you it's only for a month. Is that to get him match fit for the run in? Probably. Warburton happy to run with Miller, OHalloran and Clark as a no 9. I for one from what I've seen would like Hardie to get a good run of games It's too early to say but I like what I've seen in the few matches he's played.

Surprised Rangers have let Hardie go out on loan after hearing about Waghorn's injury. Mind you it's only for a month. Is that to get him match fit for the run in? Probably. Warburton happy to run with Miller, OHalloran and Clark as a no 9. I for one from what I've seen would like Hardie to get a good run of games It's too early to say but I like what I've seen in the few matches he's played.

Surprised at that too, can only think the agreed month long deal must have been signed and sealed before the extent of Waghorn's injury became clear.

So, "being kind", you give Rangers a 50/50 chance at Ibrox?....

And you have the audacity to claim I made a ludicrous statement by saying Rangers should win?...

Rangers have the better players and the advantage of the match being at Ibrox. That makes them heavy favourites in my opinion and any result for Dundee would be considered an upset.

:lol::lol::lol:

That could well be the case. I thought that too however most loan deals there is a clause that you can recall the player immediately. Although not confirmed they would have some idea on Tuesday night that it was not a minor injury. This will give King a better chance with Waghorn being out for 6/8 weeks. I've said before I firmly believe Warburton was going to play OHalloran wide right tho now he may have to review that. Don't rule Clark out now coming on for Miller after 50/60 mins or even starting. I hope Warburton does not get distracted with the cup it's the league Rangers must 100% focus on. If Hibs win at Easter Road again there could be only two points in it!

Ah well, so that excuse is gubbed then. How else do you explain your utter lack of self-awareness?

I'll take your point on board if you can show me any posts where I've said a) It will be us in the quarters and/or b) We will/should win against Rangers.

I'll take your point on board if you can show me any posts where I've said a) It will be us in the quarters and/or b) We will/should win against Rangers.

And how would that resolve anything? Your fans are showing, "misplaced and unwarranted arrogance and over-confidence" to use your own words.

As I've said before, get back to us when you've qualified for the quarter finals.

To be honest, no. He's a player who wasn't ready to play for Rangers so the club were right to let him move on.

Kane took his chance to play for a club in a higher division and did well enough to earn himself a permanent move up the league the next season. Of course he wasn't ready to play for a diddy seaside league club as he was far better than that.

Archived