Bread with soup - toasted or untoasted

DA Baracus

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've recently heard of the deviancy of having toast with soup. This is of course mentalist behaviour. Bread with soup is a delight, and should not be toasted, else it loses the vast majority of it's absorption ability. What kind of mad fucker has toast with soup?

Clearly the bread should not be toasted. Clearly the bread should have butter on it. My preference is a nice slab of farmhouse.

Obviously the Americans take things to another, sicker level as always, as they have crackers with soup. What a fucking ridiculous country.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've recently heard of the deviancy of having toast with soup. This is of course mentalist behaviour. Bread with soup is a delight, and should not be toasted, else it loses the vast majority of it's absorption ability. What kind of mad fucker has toast with soup?

Clearly the bread should not be toasted. Clearly the bread should have butter on it. My preference is a nice slab of farmhouse.

Obviously the Americans take things to another, sicker level as always, as they have crackers with soup. What a fucking ridiculous country.

Hot drinks are the work of the devil but you're okay with soup? What about a cup-a-soup?

A bit of olive bread or Mediterranean loaf for me, untoasted.

Hot drinks are the work of the devil but you're okay with soup? What about a cup-a-soup?

A bit of olive bread or Mediterranean loaf for me, untoasted.

Soup isn't a drink though. And I am not a fan of cup-a-soups.

Crusty bread does my nut in. One of the few things that breaks my normally level temper is bread that is so crusty it destroys the roof of my mouth.

Get a man's mouth

Standing up to wipe

Lorne/Slice sausage

Chipper

Coins in wallet

Coins in back pocket

Toast with soup

What the f**k.

If such a person existed, i'd be all for taking them out and shooting them in the back of the head, regardless of whether they had done anything to deserve it or not.

It would only be a matter of time.

I stand.

It's square.

Chippy.

I have a wallet and coins go in it.

Untoasted.

We need to make a sort of test, like those political leaning tests, incorporating all these and other P&B staple questions. Then we'd see who the beasts, deviants and puddle drinkers are.

Archived