Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she wasn't, it was me.

Surprised no one else said this!

Aye, you've got him with an absolute zinger there. I'm surprised nobody snatched that opportunity, too.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Ordering a mushroom supper, right to the top of the list.

What the fuckity f**k is a mushroom supper?? 

Like, from a chippy? Any establishment even offering up such a monstrosity should be immediately put on the 'places of interest' list by Yewtree. 

Like, from a chippy? Any establishment even offering up such a monstrosity should be immediately put on the 'places of interest' list by Yewtree. 

It's definitely a thing. Well, breaded mushrooms are in the Kirkcaldy chippies, so a mushroom supper is the next step up.

Saying that, I have never heard of anyone ordering them before.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

This fucking reprobate can help you out. I share your indignation but the c**t is persisting in his hunt for them. @Melanius Mullarkey

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A dislike of Tennents lager is the mark of the beast.

(Ironically the OP of this thread will fall on his own beastly sword here)

No I won't as it is not on the list and voting closed some time ago. In any case it would not have been included on the list because a dislike of Tennent's is perfectly normal as it is pish.

We don't disagree on much, but in this instance we will never agree. You should know that I am right and you are wrong though.

Here's a picture of Big Handsome with @Shandon Par to dampen your disappointment

59ddfc4117d23_BSLMandShandonPar.jpg.9b4cc477918b2d3c65c6fc721c443570.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A dislike of Tennents lager is the mark of the beast.

(Ironically the OP of this thread will fall on his own beastly sword here)

Tennents is excellent stuff. Won't hear a bad word against it. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Quite simply its viewed in some circles as being a bit cool to hate tennents because its chemical shite and bla bla bla..... Primarily by the same type of folk who go on holiday to Portugal and come back wanking over how good Superbok is.

Self loathing #beasts.

I just think it tastes shite and gives me a hangover. I've never been to Portugal and I don't know what a Superbok is.

Archived