Dundee United v Heart of Midlothian, 20/02/2016

What's worse is that Paton didn't leave the pitch himself, he stopped at the edge and was then jumped on and mobbed by the rest of the team, pushing him off.

Exactly what happened to Zeefuik for us last season. What's even Mir ridiculous is you'll get 7 or 8 folk in the crowd and only one gets booked.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as Utd fans want to moan about Aniers yellow card, surely you can see the offence for the 2nd yellow is actually a straight red.

Seems to be a somewhat recurring theme.

See Demel, Guy in the last derby. 'Harshly' given a second yellow but just completely ignore the fact he should have been sent off first half for an off the ball kick.

vvvvvv 10 point gap of bitterness below

As much as Utd fans want to moan about Aniers yellow card, surely you can see the offence for the 2nd yellow is actually a straight red?

I can understand why Hearts and Utd fans are of this opinion mind - 2 of the poorest footballing sides in the league, content to shitfest and niggle their way to turgid results. Hearts of course are far more competent than Utd at getting these results.

^^^^touchy

No-one watches a Hearts game and enjoys it. that is a fact.

It's effective, so more power to you, but lets not make out you are good to watch or play any decent football.

Thank You

Factually incorrect, i enjoy watching Hearts games.

^^^^touchy

No-one watches a Hearts game and enjoys it. that is a fact.

It's effective, so more power to you, but lets not make out you are good to watch or play any decent football.

Thank You

Sorry for pissing on your argument with facts.

What is Hearts' attacking style and in what way is it effective? We don't get a lot of goals from set-pieces and probably have the lowest % of goals from headers in the league, yet we've still scored more than Dundee etc.

I don't think Hearts are particularly good to watch this season but there have been a fair few games, particularly at home, where we've played good attacking football. We're quite capable of shitfesting to good effect too but one of the worst footballing sides in a league full of dross? lol no.

Cheers.

Hearts were utterly dreadful at Tannadice earlier in the season, so I'm expecting victory from a much improved United.

McKay has failed to deliver for a while now, time to drop him and unleash proven winners like Efere, Pongo and Riski.

2-1 United.

Dreadful again, easily predictable.

Case closed.

Sorry for pissing on your argument with facts.

What is Hearts' attacking style and in what way is it effective? We don't get a lot of goals from set-pieces and probably have the lowest % of goals from headers in the league, yet we've still scored more than Dundee etc.

I don't think Hearts are particularly good to watch this season but there have been a fair few games, particularly at home, where we've played good attacking football. We're quite capable of shitfesting to good effect too but one of the worst footballing sides in a league full of dross? lol no.

Cheers.

Sorry to pish on your chips but you are dreadful to watch. Your card count is indicative of why you are a difficult watch.

Your attacking style is best described as hoofball - generally into the channels but sometimes straight up the park. Your goal at Tannadice being a good example - cracking finish tbf but just a punt up the park in effect.

I'm terribly sorry if this has upset you.

Sorry to pish on your chips but you are dreadful to watch. Your card count is indicative of why you are a difficult watch.

Your attacking style is best described as hoofball - generally into the channels but sometimes straight up the park. Your goal at Tannadice being a good example - cracking finish tbf but just a punt up the park in effect.

I'm terribly sorry if this has upset you.

OK.

Enjoy watching Dundee playing "good football" while inexplicably failing to break down Kilmarnock and the like.

Archived