Dundee United v Heart of Midlothian, 20/02/2016

I have a question to ask(1) then a clarification to be made(2)

(1) is this the first time this season that every result has gone utds way? (I accept a Dundee win would have been preferable but a draw wasn't too bad tbh)

(2) DUFC are shite

Thank you .

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine getting beaten by Dundee United. Full body minter for all associated with Hearts.

Exactly. I hope Hearts fans are waking up this morning with their faces the colour of their strips and re-evaluating their lives and the team they support.

Plans for the Dundee game fell through so attending this and it's been all United.

Took my nephews to this game as they support Utd.

Which one of you was that at the front of the George Fox giving less than zero fucks as Paton and the team celebrated in front of you? :lol:

(extended zero fucks hilarity coverage on the Arabzone highlights)

Exactly. I hope Hearts fans are waking up this morning with their faces the colour of their strips and re-evaluating their lives and the team they support.

Yip, same colour as our burnt fizzers as we skoosh into europe whilst all the utter dross below us scrabble about trying to avoid the inevitable pumping by the hobos in the playoffs. Good luck with that one.

Which one of you was that at the front of the George Fox giving less than zero fucks as Paton and the team celebrated in front of you? :lol:

(extended zero fucks hilarity coverage on the Arabzone highlights)

Not guilty banana man.

The winner actually got me out my seat and clapping. Haven't enjoyed a game as much at the Cowden for ages.

Yip, same colour as our burnt fizzers as we skoosh into europe whilst all the utter dross below us scrabble about trying to avoid the inevitable pumping by the hobos in the playoffs. Good luck with that one.

Embarrassed and raging - and so you should be.

Having watched the highlights, I think the red card is harsh - first booking is for persistent fouling, but there's not much in the challenge for the second yellow - it happens, though.

Can't grudge United the win - looks like they were the better side, and came closer to scoring more than we did.

It's possible that Neilson comes out with some of the pish he slavers to keep the players' peckers up, but he'd mibbe be better keeping it shut, and sorting it out on the training ground.

Absolute shocker of a challenge by Rankin on Walker, btw.

Having watched the highlights, I think the red card is harsh - first booking is for persistent fouling, but there's not much in the challenge for the second yellow - it happens, though.

Can't grudge United the win - looks like they were the better side, and came closer to scoring more than we did.

It's possible that Neilson comes out with some of the pish he slavers to keep the players' peckers up, but he'd mibbe be better keeping it shut, and sorting it out on the training ground.

Absolute shocker of a challenge by Rankin on Walker, btw.

Similar sort of reckless challenge that ended James mcpakes season tbh.

He's a dirty b*****d.

Archived