Dundee United v Heart of Midlothian, 20/02/2016

Decent day out yesterday but it's hard to justify paying to watch the shite football we serve up. The worst thing about the red card is it will give the happy clappers an excuse for neilson, he's fucking clueless. It sounds like arrogance to say 3rd should be a minimum achievement but it really should be, the leagues horrendous. It doesn't cover up neilsons pish management, his record in big games speaks for itself.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having watched the highlights, I think the red card is harsh - first booking is for persistent fouling, but there's not much in the challenge for the second yellow - it happens, though.

Can't grudge United the win - looks like they were the better side, and came closer to scoring more than we did.

It's possible that Neilson comes out with some of the pish he slavers to keep the players' peckers up, but he'd mibbe be better keeping it shut, and sorting it out on the training ground.

Absolute shocker of a challenge by Rankin on Walker, btw.

The last couple of red cards have indeed been harsh but thats no excuse for our lousy performances in the last 4/5 weeks, we're well off the standards we set earlier in the campaign.

Neilson has done an excellent job overall but he's a fucking bad loser and would much rather he conceded that we must improve instead of continually deflecting the blame onto the officials.

The last couple of red cards have indeed been harsh but thats no excuse for our lousy performances in the last 4/5 weeks, we're well off the standards we set earlier in the campaign.

Neilson has done an excellent job overall but he's a fucking bad loser and would much rather he conceded that we must improve instead of continually deflecting the blame onto the officials.

Agree - he'd mibbe be better just accepting the defeat gracefully.

I think folk maybe forget how relatively inexperienced Neilson is, though.

McGhee's red card was soft, and Augustyn's was a joke.

Robbie should know by now that bleating about refs in public doesn't help matters, and it's him that looks bad.

The Terrors are as good as down already. Should be another Hearts win, weather permitting.

post-43223-Eddie-Murphy-Mildly-Flabberga

2-0 hearts. Mixu is a fat c**t.

We'll win this one. Beating the poorer teams is generally what we do under Neilson, and in the past under Levein.

Start Souttar, play Cowie and Djoum in the centre, Zanatta and either Nicholson/Walker out wide, with Reilly up top with Dauda.

G7Yhiom.gif

C'mon you jambun fuckwits. Hammer another nail in. Thank you.

mascot-8.gif

Hearts available @ 7/5 with Boylesports

Above Evens with big 3 bookies as well - any good reason not to?

leonardo-dicaprio-fun-coupons.gif?width=

Agree - he'd mibbe be better just accepting the defeat gracefully.

I think folk maybe forget how relatively inexperienced Neilson is, though.

McGhee's red card was soft, and Augustyn's was a joke.

Robbie should know by now that bleating about refs in public doesn't help matters, and it's him that looks bad.

When a red card is as soft as McGhee's and it happens with so much of the game to go I think it's fair game to say it changed the outcome.

When a red card is as soft as McGhee's and it happens with so much of the game to go I think it's fair game to say it changed the outcome.

United were be far the better team 11 v 11, Hearts actually came into more when they went down to ten men.

Nielson saying they dominated after going down to ten men is bullshit though.

I'm no denying United were better at 11 v 11 but we would be had a better chance of winning the game with 11. We were at 0-0 and lost a goal from a set piece, having an extra defender might've helped.

It's not to say we would've won the game with 11 but saying Neilson is talking tripe because he's highlighted it as a big point in the game is nonsense.

I'm no denying United were better at 11 v 11 but we would be had a better chance of winning the game with 11. We were at 0-0 and lost a goal from a set piece, having an extra defender might've helped.

It's not to say we would've won the game with 11 but saying Neilson is talking tripe because he's highlighted it as a big point in the game is nonsense.

Considering you relied on Alexander for two almost identical chances before the goal an extra defender probably wouldn't have made too much difference.

Considering you relied on Alexander for two almost identical chances before the goal an extra defender probably wouldn't have made too much difference.

Possibly not. But the fact remains if we'd had 11 men for the second half we would've had a better chance that's all I'm saying.

Possibly not. But the fact remains if we'd had 11 men for the second half we would've had a better chance that's all I'm saying.

You would think so and I think we were always going to regress in the second half given our bottle merchant attitude and terrible system.

Having watched the highlights, I think the red card is harsh - first booking is for persistent fouling, but there's not much in the challenge for the second yellow - it happens, though.

Can't grudge United the win - looks like they were the better side, and came closer to scoring more than we did.

It's possible that Neilson comes out with some of the pish he slavers to keep the players' peckers up, but he'd mibbe be better keeping it shut, and sorting it out on the training ground.

Absolute shocker of a challenge by Rankin on Walker, btw.

It wasn't really a challenge - Rankin was trying a shot.

Just watched the highlights on the BBC website. Cracking strike by Paton, absolute stupidity from Anier for his second yellow. Finally gets a chance of some playing time and has a petulant little kick out for no reason; what a complete idiot.

Archived