Dundee United v Heart of Midlothian, 20/02/2016

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that we're comfortably third just shows how risible the standard is in this country.

Absolutely shan as f**k. :lol:

I'll never quite understand why you seem to think this is some tremendous patter tbh

Well a great feeling to win a game like that but we tried our hardest to avoid the victory (with a helping hand from Mixu and his ridiculous Anier cameo). First 45 we were totally dominant and it took a wonder save from Alexander to keep it at 0-0. I thought Hearts were abysmal in the first half.

Second half we were back to the good old inept, clueless, aimless football that we all know very well.

The officials were absolutely dreadful and didn't seem to know more than a few basic rules (like foul throws and the offside rule).

Anyway, after expecting defeat it was an exciting and nervy game with a great climax (I thought we were close to seeing out injury time with 8 or 9 players given our injuries and sending off).

I know it has already been mentioned but what a fucking minter for the wee band of fans with their anti-ST chants and their wee banner. They were probably the same fans who unbelievably clapped Anier off the park after his woeful performance and pathetic red card. Zoomers.

Had a funny feeling we would get a result today , making the result against Motherwell even more upsetting.

Dominanat in the first half with demel and S-P playing, they go off and we turn clueless again. Coincidence ?

By God they have their limitations but demel has a great touch. I'll dig out my tin hat for the incoming.

Frustrating to see us make a meal of the extra man advantage we had. Doesn't make a difference if the tactics are all wrong. Brutal up till Pates goal. Injury time was a shambles - expecting a equaliser and amazed it didn't happen. Pleasing win but we're still cut adrift.

Finally - Anier- utter cock.

Archived