Dundee United v Heart of Midlothian, 20/02/2016

Guest DAVIDB69

Well the second half was abysmal and yet again showed that mixu has some sort of football dyslexia. However on the balance of chances a deserved win.

There was never going to be much football played under mixu he is a hit it high and long type of manager

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough Paterson and Juanma had knocks, but not convinced we should've been resting players like Djoum and Rossi, always hard to find a rhythm when you make so many changes.

I'm also starting to worry about McGhee. He seems to be regressing as a player, not sure his head is at Hearts at all.

Hearts were fucking dreadful. Zero attacking threat all game. All it took for their goal was a punt down the wing and Jamie Walker was through on goal. Other than that, I can't remember Kawashima breaking a sweat.

The main memory for me will not be our 4th win of the season, but will be Mixu finally realising it's time to bring on a second striker only to realise it's not actually a second striker. Durnan should have been off, we should have gone to a back four and played two up front. He is absolutely clueless.

We deserved to win today but I'm not sure what would have happened if Hearts had not gone down to 10 men.

I'm glad Souttar got to find out what United fans thought of him.

Granny Danger, on 20 Feb 2016 - 17:38, said:

The main memory for me will not be our 4th win of the season, but will be Mixu finally realising it's time to bring on a second striker only to realise it's not actually a second striker. Durnan should have been off, we should have gone to a back four and played two up front. He is absolutely clueless.

We deserved to win today but I'm not sure what would have happened if Hearts had not gone down to 10 men.

I'm glad Souttar got to find out what United fans thought of him.

Durnan was probably your best CH today. Gunning is hopeless.

Twinkle, on 20 Feb 2016 - 17:53, said:

Both are fuckin chronic

Maybe in general, but thought Durnan did well today.

Sinama-Pongolle is a joke of a player - cramp and taken off after 50 minutes.

Some of Mixu's decisions today seemed to be made in an effort to stop United's momentum, and starting Rankin as a LWB is just bizarre. Cracking strike from Paton.

The fact that we're comfortably third just shows how risible the standard is in this country.

Absolutely shan as f**k. :lol:

Hurting badly, aren't you? Making the victory all the sweeter for United fans on here.

Maybe in general, but thought Durnan did well today.

Sinama-Pongolle is a joke of a player - cramp and taken off after 50 minutes.

Some of Mixu's decisions today seemed to be made in an effort to stop United's momentum, and starting Rankin as a LWB is just bizarre. Cracking strike from Paton.

He's been playing there for about six weeks now and actually does a better job than our actual left back Dixon.

Archived