• Created
  • Last Reply

If Rossi's fit:

Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - Augustyn - Rossi

Nicholson - Cowie - Djoum - Zanatta

Reilly - Dauda

Subs: Hamilton, McGhee, Pallardo, Walker, Juanma, Souttar - Buaben

A few players need to get their fingers out.

If Buaben's fit enough to start, I'd maybe have him in ahead of Nicholson or Zannata.

Could do with a win to get us back on the bus.

Does 2nd or 3rd really make a difference? I'm pretty sure both clubs start in the same round for the Europa League qualifiers?!

Yes. If you overtake Aberdeen in the last game of the season to go second, the Aberdeen fans go absolute tonto for about six months. It's some laugh. I thoroughly recommend it.

Is the guy saying he expected 2nd place and a title-challenging team within 2 years serious? I expected Hearts to be top 6 but think they have exceeded most expectations to sit comfortably 3rd so far. They were pretty poor when beating us at Tannadice last time when we were awful.

I think we will see a reaction from the Utd players in terms of effort but will still ship a couple of amateurish goals, as is the custom in these parts.

Very rarely get the Tele but the missus bought it and I read both Dillon and Rankin emoting about the plight of the club. TBH it's a bit late to be getting all concerned about the f**k up of a season we have had. Dillon seems to be a nice guy but we've been calling out for this season more than ever before is real leadership on the pitch and he has not offered that. The closest we have come to such a character in the team was the now departed McGowan.

It's being suggested that there may be a 'shake up' by Mixu tomorrow with Dow coming back into contention and Ofere starting. I'm neither excited or repelled by this. I'm struggling to think who has been impressive enough for us that I would really want him in the team; Donaldson?

If Demel starts tomorrow I will lose any last vestige of respect for the manager.

Is the guy saying he expected 2nd place and a title-challenging team within 2 years serious? I expected Hearts to be top 6 but think they have exceeded most expectations to sit comfortably 3rd so far. They were pretty poor when beating us at Tannadice last time when we were awful.

I think we will see a reaction from the Utd players in terms of effort but will still ship a couple of amateurish goals, as is the custom in these parts.

Any football team can look poor every now and then. Kind of irrelevant.

I must be getting mellow in my old age but I prefer Hearts to Dundee Utd and the sooner they are relegated the better. Mon hearts - chin up and don't be sour! We fucked the Arabs too so twirl your scarves and feel the power! It's a new game!

Football's shite. I can't remember the last time I was less enthusiastic about going to a game. I don't even care about whether we win or not.

What's the fucking point?

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to do that streak you've always wanted to do but were afraid of being banned for a season but now that's a positive.

Archived