Raith v Livi

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one is the Turnbull Hutton is that the weird shed looking thing next to all the houses.

That's the one! you'll be in the corner of it closest to the South Stand (Rovers end behind the goal) presumably as that's where we have put some other supports, instead of heading to turnstiles at the north end go down to the front of the stadium & it's right in front of you (concession ticket window is up to the left a bit from the main office window).

We were in that stand last season when we scudded Raith and Barr scored an og, but we were also in there for our first league game where we lost 3-0. That's the only 2 away games I've been to against Raith, never sat in the railway end.

If it makes you feel better, I haven't sat there either.

We were in that stand last season when we scudded Raith and Barr scored an og, but we were also in there for our first league game where we lost 3-0. That's the only 2 away games I've been to against Raith, never sat in the railway end.

Is that not a different stand to the one we are sitting in this time.

We where in the railway stand that day, decent atmosphere, decent view and more than enough room for our support, the main stand is the half stand on the corner of the ground.

I'm lost now, thought the railway end was along the side of the pitch, so the stand behind the goal is the railway end?

The railway stand is along the side infront of the railway, the game away to Raith last season that really got us into the mix (can't remember the exact score) we all sat in there, every other time we where behind the goals

The railway stand is along the side infront of the railway, the game away to Raith last season that really got us into the mix (can't remember the exact score) we all sat in there, every other time we where behind the goals

It was 5-1

It was 5-1

Still not helping, the only two games I've been to against Raith away have been behind the goal and we won 4-0 last season then lost 3-0 this season,, both were behind the goal.

Been raining heavily all night so far. If it keeps it up, game could be in doubt. Hope it's not though as we could do without another postponement plus with it being all about Ally Gourlay today, could do with it going ahead for people to pay their respects that might not manage the funeral on Monday.

Still not helping, the only two games I've been to against Raith away have been behind the goal and we won 4-0 last season then lost 3-0 this season,, both were behind the goal.

Yeah we were in the McDermid stand for those two. The railway stand is across from the Turnbull Hutton stand (the really old small stand).

So many humpings of raith recently that they all merge into one - fully expect at least a two goal victory again today - raiths relegation form to continue to 1 in 13

Archived