League Cup Final in November

NorthernLights

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody Nora...a correct decision by Doncaster and his Hampden puppets. I didn't think I'd ever see it happen but I suppose the law of averages dictates he'd get something right at some point.

Guest DAVIDB69

December

The final is the last Sunday in November though . I am guessing the only date is just 11 days before the final.

Don't think this has been thought through.

Last 16 and last 8 seem to be in their usual slots

The final is the last Sunday in November though . I am guessing the only date is just 11 days before the final.

Don't think this has been thought through.

Last 16 and last 8 seem to be in their usual slots

I don't think Dundee United need to be worrying about when the semi final will be mate.

Given there are 3 ko rounds before final you'd think it would be current weeks used in August September & then semis in October presumably still at weekend.

Semis should be at the weekend. Just make sure both of them are televised live though.

This is the dumbest stupidest decision ever made by the top brass. What's the justification in this?

I can't believe County will only get the trophy for 8 months :bairn:bairn:bairn

My God, a good decision from people running Scottish football.

This sentence in the article likely suggests they were told get it shifted 'screened live by new broadcast partner BT Sport'. If left to our authorities we'd have it in Julober.

Just need to give it a European place and we'll really be cooking with gas.

Nah you're alright. That would potentially leave only two European places to teams in the top flight, which is hardly fair.

Semis should be at the weekend. Just make sure both of them are televised live though.

I think they probably will be now that the rights belong to a proper TV company rather than the clownshoe organisation that currently have them. It'll mean loads of moaning about kick-off times for the semis though - will be Saturday lunchtime and Sunday afternoon.

Archived