Famous Fans

The Partick Thistle posters so far haven't given themselves enough credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partick_Thistle_F.C.#Notable_supporters

Paul Pogba looks out for Partick Thistle's results?

"Paul, great win for Juve over Milan at the San Siro today, what are your thoughts on the game/"

"Never mind that, I heard the Jags were 1-0 up at Kilmarnock at half-time, how did it finish?"

:lol::lol::lol:

Robert Openheimer was an Arab. After his invention of the atomic bomb he admitted that he envisaged a world of death and destruction.

He assumed that in a post apocalyptic scenario league reconstruction would see United avoiding the drop.

Oh Bob, how wrong you were.

Didn't he make a trip up on Saint and Greavsie?

I hope you were there to spit on him.

My brother in law was the Accies captain at the time & made an appearance on some show to surprise Jimmy with something(memento)

. Jimmy then came up to one of the games, where I met him.

I didn't spit on him.

My brother in law was the Accies captain at the time & made an appearance on some show to surprise Jimmy with something(memento)

. Jimmy then came up to one of the games, where I met him.

I didn't spit on him.

I get a sense of irony that you can make the word graves out of Jimmy's surname & that you've met him Slips, yet he's still with us?

Grimbo

First part I figured was a joke! Second I didn't know ( assuming i'm not being whooshed )

No whooshing. Marie Osmond is indeed a Blues fan. Our club anthem is her song "paper roses" and she's visited the ground, performed at it and been photographed in a club scarf.

No whooshing. Marie Osmond is indeed a Blues fan. Our club anthem is her song "paper roses" and she's visited the ground, performed at it and been photographed in a club scarf.

Pics of Marie naked except for the club scarf or GTF, please.

Grimbo

Don't know if he was a fan but I seem to remember George Roberston turning up for an Accies game. Maybe the opening of the 'Ballast Stadium'. Seem to have a memory of him being a high heed yin at the EU at the time. Or something.

Also old enough to remember Greavsie with an artists impression of our new stadium on The Saint and Greavsie Show sometime in the early 90s. About 10 years before it was actually built. George Fulston eh? What a guy.