Partick Thistle - St Johnstone, Tues 23rd Feb

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see it, Tommy insistence of only playing players he's signed means we'll line up with ten players rather than risk Brown, Thomson or Kane

Aberdeen seem to be the only team we can score against. I'm sure I read somewhere we have had 8 shots on target against them and scored every time this season. 0-0 draw then.

Killie had the top 5 to play before Saturday, so I think they'll toil to get more points than us, if they do, they deserve to stay up tbh

They seem capable of shitfesting results. Even if they scrape two or three points then they'll be within four or five points of us and we play them away on the final game before the split. If we go into the split within three or four points of 11th then we're gubbed. And no chance we win in the Play-Offs.

Aberdeen seem to be the only team we can score against. I'm sure I read somewhere we have had 8 shots on target against them and scored every time this season. 0-0 draw then.

Much like earlier this season, thats a scoring rate we simply can't keep up. We'll lose by two or three.

Did we not just score 3 against them a few weeks ago? You need to calm down again. I really worry for your blood pressure after we lose.

it's no just 1 defeat though is it? It's an awful run that despite the win on Saturday we don't look like ending any time soon.

Did we not just score 3 against them a few weeks ago? You need to calm down again. I really worry for your blood pressure after we lose.

Well yeah, and we only had four shots on target or something. Its not sustainable.

Aberdeen have scored five goals from eleven shots over the two games, a rate of under 50%. Thats sustainable.

We've scored eight from nine shots. Thats not sustainable.

We'll likely get three shots on target and they'll all be saved. Scoring rates always even up eventually. We're actually creating the same amount of chances we did earlier in the season (up until recent games) but are just now converting them at a "natural" percentage, whereas earlier it was some obscenely high percentage.

Tactical masterclass from Archie as both subs score, and not a header from Amoo this time. Seems like we sat back first half then came out all guns blazing 2nd half. Nesbitt looks a very tidy player, his ball through to the wing in the first half was class. Faded a bit but the ball was launched over him quite a lot. Miller slotting in nicely with Dumbuya out. More attacking like that plz Amoo.

Archived