Partick Thistle - St Johnstone, Tues 23rd Feb

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully win, as that'll stretch the gap between us and these joint 11th placed hipsters to a healthy ten points. Would also pump us up to 4th and only 6 points off Hearts.

As expected for us, Thomson, Craig and MacLean drop out with Swanson, Lappin and Cummins replacing them. Expect Swanson will be central behind Cummins and Spoony on the right but they might rotate.

Is that 5 at the back with Elliott at RWB?

We were a dug's dinner at United with 5 at the back.

Doubt it. Although if it is it wouldn't be as bad as vs United due to having Pogba, Nesbitt and Lawless. Hope not though.

The Facebook Saints are 'baffled' by the team selection. It seems quite straightforward to me. Happy with that.

It's a nice evening for football (and not too cold).

And one Partick fan (probably Jagfox), who illiterately tells us all that saying "COYS" and "Happy with that line up" is actually saying we think we'll pump Partick and he'd "be as well not check the result later"

Can't say I'm disappointed about missing this game. I'm sunburnt as f**k now though, so that'll make all those cold, hopefully not miserable saints fans happier.

Hoping my absence works like it did against Motherwell.

Is that 5 at the back with Elliott at RWB?

We were a dug's dinner at United with 5 at the back.

Potential for a 5-4-1 or 5-2-3 both very shite formations from memories of Champ Manager ;)

I've been to Firhill twice, once way back when, when we got pumped 4-0 or something, and last season when we conceded two or three goals within the opening half hour.

I'm not going tonight.

And one Partick fan (probably Jagfox), who illiterately tells us all that saying "COYS" and "Happy with that line up" is actually saying we think we'll pump Partick and he'd "be as well not check the result later"

giphy.gif

Archived