Partick Thistle - St Johnstone, Tues 23rd Feb

Think I'm still trying to get over the manager's insane team selection at Tannadice but all the optimism and enthusiasm I had before that game is pretty much gone. I'll be there but can't say that I'm overly excited at the prospect. Three central defenders, horrible weather and the Perth team as opposition..........think I'd rather keep the wife company.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much like the Prof I see this being an utter shitfest similar to the recentish Well and Yinited games. 1-0 to some cunto, hopefully us.

I've taken a half day holiday so still scope for a late call off :angry:

Mannus

Shaughnessy - Anderson - Krachunov - Scobbie

Wotherspoon - Millar - Davidson - Lappin

MacLean

Cummins

4-0 victory, with Krachunov scoring four (all headers) and spending the 90 minutes winning every single ball within two seconds of it entering our half.

#HailTheBeast

We're going to get a penalty tomorrow.

I can feel it.

Krachunov comes on in the 85th minute to bolster a Saints defence reeling under an onslaught as they hold on at 3-3, hauls down a rampaging Pogba as he pulls back his foot to shoot and gets red-carded. Pogba dusts himself down, tells Welsh to get tae f**k as he goes to grab the ball, then blasts it so hard that Mannus gets physically bowled into the goal as the ball trickles out of his grasp and over the line.

The Saints equalise in the 93rd...

Archived