• Last Reply

Dumbuya still injured so hoping we start with:

Cerny

Miller Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Bannigan

Elliott Fraser Lawless

Doolan

Subs: Scully, Lindsay, German, Nesbitt, Welsh, Amoo, Pogba

Archie will probably end up playing five at the back though since he'll have been waiting to play his new unbeatable (in the league) mastermind formation for near enough 3 weeks. As long as he doesn't play Welsh.

Dumbuya still injured so hoping we start with:

Cerny

Miller Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Bannigan

Elliott Fraser Lawless

Doolan

Subs: Scully, Lindsay, German, Nesbitt, Welsh, Amoo, Pogba

Archie will probably end up playing five at the back though since he'll have been waiting to play his new unbeatable (in the league) mastermind formation for near enough 3 weeks. As long as he doesn't play Welsh.

I actually think we'll start with that team, probably Edwards on the bench instead of German though.

I'll be fuming if we start 3 at the back. Unless we start 3 at the back and go on to win, because all football fans are massive hypocrites.

I actually think we'll start with that team, probably Edwards on the bench instead of German though.

I'll be fuming if we start 3 at the back. Unless we start 3 at the back and go on to win, because all football fans are massive hypocrites.

Completely forgot about Edwards. I'd be happy if we started with a team that went on to win the game. But if we start with 5 at the back and go on to lose then I'll also be raging.

Heading through. Vroom vroom.

Look forward to seeing the Ploughman get a start. I think he will score a free kick. Then kill someone with his bare hands. Holding Doolans head aloft he will slowly turn to the crowd and demand "are you not entertained?" . Polite applause from the St Johnstone fans ensues.

Thistle always make it hard for us, three points would be a cracking result on the back of Saturday's win.

Archived