Nedisms

P45

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superdry is horrific attire. Wouldn't say it's neddy though.

MD is an acceptable drink IMO. Perfect for the train into town on a night out as it can be drunk fast.

I would associate a ned with fighting, drinking in underpasses and wearing really shit clothes. It was always funny when they evolved from coloured tracksuits into wearing horrifically cut jeans (Voi/Firetrap/Gio Goi/G-star etc) with a McKenzie top and black trainers thinking they looked smart, but arguably looked worse.

Neds really aren't a thing in 2016 are they? I don't really view people as neds anymore, there is too much middle ground now compared to 15 years ago when the ned/emo/goth divide was rife.

Sort of think the same, most neds now appear to make an effort to try and be like your Geordie Shore types now IMO, especially girls. Rarely see any these days.

I just want to kick the shoite out them when I see them walking about with the hand tucked inside the trackside bottoms, touching themselves up, checkin every 5 mins to see if their knob is still there.

That really gets on my wick, see them walking about with the girlfriend, her pushing wee baby Rhianna in the pram and he got his hand down the front of the trousers, that should be a criminal offence and the act should be branded BEASTLY

It's like you climbed inside my brain and read my thoughts.

Sort of think the same, most neds now appear to make an effort to try and be like your Geordie Shore types now IMO, especially girls. Rarely see any these days.

Yes - a definite culture change. Obviously not saying that dribbling simpletons/violent lowlifes are a thing of the past but things have changed and people don't define themselves by the way they dress or the music they like so much IMO. Might just be because i am older and wiser.

Neds really aren't a thing in 2016 are they? I don't really view people as neds anymore, there is too much middle ground now compared to 15 years ago when the ned/emo/goth divide was rife.

Yeah they seem to be replaced by Spiceboys nowadays. I noticed them everywhere when I was growing up they are an endangered species.

Archived