Nedisms

P45

Anyone who went to an empty and never heard this topper blaring is basically a toff

Genuinely never even heard that song before! :ph34r:

These were the boys back in the mid '90s...

AsosShoot001.jpg

Oooft. :lol:

Reminds me of an old Arbroath away kit from about 15 year ago.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was at school I owned a Helly Hansen and a Bergaus jacket

^^^ parents only bought cheap imitation brands down the Barras rather than a full price Berghaus type post.

Wouldn't surprise me if there are Helly Jansens out there tbh.

Anyone who went to an empty and never heard this topper blaring is basically a toff

Empties in 1996, maybe.

Bonkers was where it was at in my day. Still sometimes listen to that stuff - some of it was/is terrible playing it back, but some I still enjoy.

Ah well, best go get myself a pair of white trackies.

Empties in 1996, maybe.

Bonkers was where it was at in my day. Still sometimes listen to that stuff - some of it was/is terrible playing it back, but some I still enjoy.

We are the children of the night

We fight for the future of our nation

Let's come together and unite

Nothing's gonna stop us now

Get up, Get up!!

- Scout minibus anthem.

Has anyone worked out why ned couples walk in single file? And why they are always in such a hurry?

Or, why they do this in supermarkets pushing a large size trolley containing only two items.?

Usually 2 bottles bleach, 2 milk or 2 Irn Bru

Empties in 1996, maybe.

Nope that tune was still going strong in the late noughties my man , thanks to the man the myth the legend that was george Bowie

Thing I've found in the past with North Face and Berghaus is, they're actually both pish at keeping you warm.

Never owned any Rab gear so can't pass judgement on quality. I've always thought you'd just be signing yourself up for the tiresome repetition of fuckwits saying 'Awrite Rab?' by wearing their gear.

Thoughts on Jack Wolfskin or Haglofs jackets if anyone owns any?

North Face and Berghaus have always kept me dry when hillwalking, so pass that test for me. Some North Face gear could be better insulated I agree, but I prefer that usually, as it means the coat is more multi-purpose. i.e. if you get a lighter coat it's suitable for wearing in spring, when the weather is a little warmer. In winter it can be combined with a nice fleece.

Archived