WrestleMania 32

JamieStevenson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rock v Stone Cold WM17 is the best Mania match ever.

Austin vs Hart for me. It has absolutely everything you could ask for in a match. Everyone came out of it looking great and they executed their double turn to absolute perfection.

For some reason, I also have Savage vs Warrior at VII and Savage vs Flair the following year right up there too. The latter especially is criminally underrated.

What's everyone Top 5 WM matches you can remember: Only watched WWE from 1998 to 2004 and again from the start of 2010 to now.

1. Rock v Stone Cold WM17

2. Undertaker v Shawn Michaels WM26

3. Rock v Hulk Hogan WM18

4. Undertaker v Triple H WM28

5. Brock Lesnar v Kurt Angle WM19

I still don't know how they fucked it with him so bad. He was getting booed out of every building the second his music hit.

HHH absolutely buries him any time they have a minor interaction, I'd say it's down to him. f**k knows why tho.

Austin vs Hart for me. It has absolutely everything you could ask for in a match. Everyone came out of it looking great and they executed their double turn to absolute perfection.

For some reason, I also have Savage vs Warrior at VII and Savage vs Flair the following year right up there too. The latter especially is criminally underrated.

Savage vs warrior is one of my favourite matches ever. It's so fucking strange. There's a bit where warrior has savage up for a powerslam or something, and he just throws him back on his feet and slaps him the face. Amazing.

It's absolutely criminal that it didn't close the show. Guid wan Hogan.

Warrior vs Savage was a great match. Easily Warriors best ever match

I remember as a kid being so shocked that Warrior kicked out of 5 flying elbows! Then even more surprised when Savage kicked out of Warriors finishing move as back then it just didn't happen. When someone hit their finisher, that was it - match over unless there was some sort of outside interference. In fact I can't think of any other wrestler (not even Hogan) who kicked out of Warriors finisher??

The stuff at the end with Elizabeth still gives me goosebumps

Savage is still my favourite wrestler of all time - guy was magic!

Currently watching WM 28. SCENES when Big Show knocked Cody out for the IC title. Always go back to watch old Mania's in preparation for the new one. 

Same here. Used to be a case of rattling through the DVDs but a lot easier these days with the network.

I will be in Dallas, Tx Apr2 from 11-2pm for Wrestlecon as part of @Tmartpromotions See You there! #itstrue

Kurt angle just posted this on Twitter.

You are aware that every wrestling company and independent wrestler in the States will be working the city that weekend?

I still don't know how they fucked it with him so bad. He was getting booed out of every building the second his music hit.

They consistently made him look weak even against fucking Jerry Lawler. A good heel commentator could have saved him for a while by calling him smart but the complete lack of clean wins screwed him over.

Also best Mania matches...

Bret Hart v Roddy Piper

Hardyz v E&C v Christian TLC

Stone Cold v Rock

Taker v Michaels

Savage v Steamboat

Lassie I used to see when I lived in Jersey had planned to come to London for the weekend this was on and was gutted I was gonna miss it live. Now she's cancelled and I'm gutted I aint gonna get ma hole.

Glass is always half empty sometimes

Archived