Arbroath v Clyde

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully as it worked well

Yeah it worked great,beat again fair play to you if you're happy to see us scratching about at the bottom of the bottom division,i hope the rest of the lichtie support and committee don't share that kind of apathy or highland league football here we come

Yet another fucking sending off! Going to get fined by the league soon at this rate

That sending off must have had Ferguson going mental considering Arbroath were already a man down,a totally idoitic and unnecessary lunge in a nothing part of the pitch,could've cost you dear if it were not for the fact you were playing us

Hislop saying on Twitter that there goal was pretty much fluke, from where I was standing only one boy wanted to win the ball and wilsons defending let him down again, even if they didn't score that Fleming was far the busier keeper and yet again we didn't score, the excuses are getting poor,

Absolutely buzzing off that result. Every single player played there part today. Such a nervous last 15 minutes or so standing in the terraces but team stood strong & secured the 3 points. What a buzz at full time! Outstanding.

Can't wait for Tuesday now & hopefully securing another 3 points!!

cfcuk

Please be aware that Clyde have already been censured by he SPFL for the number of red cards received this season and given a suspended sentence.

Three players have proceeded to be sent off since then. I await the SPFL's view on this with interest.

haven't seen that if this is the case then we will be get a fine

on other hand it could be a load of crap:)

Archived