Arbroath v Clyde

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watson and Slane could come in but hopefully Gemmell is ok for Tuesday.

true might not be a bad combination big worry is suspensions must be starting to build up some players must be close to points total

A fairly even game but I can't remember Waters having a save to make whereas, Flemming had 3 really good saves. Arbroath kept trying a diagonal ball in behind our defence and it was fairly effective but they were pretty dire in the final third. With a decent striker I feel Arbroath would be higher up the table.

I would have taken a point went Gormley was sent off, and I feared the worst when Gemmell went off so I'm absolutely delighted with a win. I may be wrong but I would credit Linton with our goal.

I felt Higgins had another decent game, Slane did well when he came on, Smith was good again and Andrews was a colossus in the air. I also felt McGovern was miles better than McLaughlin when he came on. However, there were no failures on the park today (Gormley was causing Arbroath problems before his sending off).

I'm interested to see who plays up front on Tuesday night. I doubt Gemmell will be fit, I'm just hoping he is fit enough for Saturday.

Completely expected result im just annoyed Stewart's now been benched for an 18 year old from Aberdeen that will only be here for another 10 games whilst Stewart is our young guy that's signed and been brilliant for us in his time, might not stay next season.. Couldn't blame him.

Best we have played in a long while but couldn't get the win. Fleming pulled off some great saves but felt he should have done better for the goal. Bobby superb all over the park.

Todd got it spot on by pushing Wilson and Lowden further forward

Completely expected result im just annoyed Stewart's now been benched for an 18 year old from Aberdeen that will only be here for another 10 games whilst Stewart is our young guy that's signed and been brilliant for us in his time, might not stay next season. Couldn't blame him.

Got to agree with this. Only way to get match fit is to play. Thought 3 at the back worked well giving us far more width when Wilson could keep himself onside. Ramsay was shocking today. Bobby gave it his all and probably should have scored at the end. To play long balls up in the direction of big marv though is unforgivable. What are they actually hoping to achieve by using that tactic?

The team that wanted it more won,before the goal Arbroath created sweet FA,perhaps if we started games with the mindset that we were already a goal down we might get somewhere but as it is we just plod along going nowhere hoping to keep the opposition at bay,the Clyde keeper could have had the day off,it's getting embarrassing now Btw today was us playing well,kinda sums it up

Archived