Arbroath v Clyde

Don t agree with that,the way we play is shit to watch,pumping high balls up to the striker,and the other keeper hardly making any saves all game.

I totally agree with you, but we aren't shit to watch because we only play 1 upfront. We have been shit to watch because we have been humping the ball long FAR too often as you say. The formation we play doesn't have any effect on that though, does it?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I moan about 2 up front for the simple fact we play long ball, what's the point in someone playing someone in a number 10 role yet totally by passing him with long ball, if you wana play long ball put 2 guys up top and let them put pressure on the opposition,

Also am I the only person who doesn't think Wilson doesn't defend well, I can't believe he hasn't been dropped, no doubt he is decent going forward but watch him closely today, he never bursts a gut to get back, never wins a header, and always backs off and never closes down

I moan about 2 up front for the simple fact we play long ball, what's the point in someone playing someone in a number 10 role yet totally by passing him with long ball, if you wana play long ball put 2 guys up top and let them put pressure on the opposition,

Also am I the only person who doesn't think Wilson doesn't defend well, I can't believe he hasn't been dropped, no doubt he is decent going forward but watch him closely today, he never bursts a gut to get back, never wins a header, and always backs off and never closes down

Wilson started the season horrendously but has been one of our better performers since the new year. I still wouldn't keep him next season tho

We need to go and get the ball and get it to our forward players.

For us we need to go get the ball, get it down and get it played up to our forwards.

Statements by Whatley who is one of the culprits for just kicking the ball up the park.

The defense are the problem with our team, they are undisciplined, ball watchers that use route one every chance they get and by doing this miss out the midfield who have no chance to feed the forwards. The only time I saw any play that looked promising was the first ten minutes on Tuesday night when they actually held on to the ball and passed it to the midfield after that it was back to the same old.

When the subs came on they did nothing but play for themselves as they are not interested in playing for the jersey.Should have left them on the bench.

Its obvious from the players performance that they dont have any respect for the management team if they did we would see them giving 100% and as you can see it is not happening. No harmony in the team this usually happens with too many loan players.

Play same starting team as Tuesday and try to form a regular squad that know each other on and of the park

We need to go and get the ball and get it to our forward players.

For us we need to go get the ball, get it down and get it played up to our forwards.

Statements by Whatley who is one of the culprits for just kicking the ball up the park.

The defense are the problem with our team, they are undisciplined, ball watchers that use route one every chance they get and by doing this miss out the midfield who have no chance to feed the forwards. The only time I saw any play that looked promising was the first ten minutes on Tuesday night when they actually held on to the ball and passed it to the midfield after that it was back to the same old.

When the subs came on they did nothing but play for themselves as they are not interested in playing for the jersey.Should have left them on the bench.

Its obvious from the players performance that they dont have any respect for the management team if they did we would see them giving 100% and as you can see it is not happening. No harmony in the team this usually happens with too many loan players.

Play same starting team as Tuesday and try to form a regular squad that know each other on and of the park

Archived