Arbroath v Clyde

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ground out 1-0 wins from now on will do me.

Good result but think BF should try and instill a bit more discipline to some players.

Too many getting sent off and Gormley was out of order for that lunge.

JP you're the man for playing.

ARBROATH FANS - Hope you don't go down as I've always found you to be good guys.

Best we have played in a long while but couldn't get the win. Fleming pulled off some great saves but felt he should have done better for the goal. Bobby superb all over the park.

Todd got it spot on by pushing Wilson and Lowden further forward

Are you sure you were at this game ? Linn was not up to his usual attacking form spent more time running across the pitch instead of up the pitch,had a quite day, Ramsay ineffective,loan players making no headway and Rutherford as sharp as a bowling ball running about doing nothing,big difference when Hester came on but too late

Clyde's highlights are up, poor angle and not best quality so hopefully Arbroath will also do highlights? One thing for sure Gormley's sending off is ridiculous!

Not something I particularly agree with but in this day and age that's a stone wall red card unfortunately.

As a side note, if Barry appeals Gormley's card, would he be able to play on Tuesday night?

Depends when it got heard. Weatherson was allowed to play after his card against us, though that was at Christmas time.

Two game ban is a big blow whenever it is.

Looks like a red card to me. Think he knew he was in trouble straight away as well.

agree David

you just can't get away with that these days even where he was on the park was nuts even if he won the ball it most likely would have gone out of play

Guest The Phoenix

think it costs a grand doubt we have that money to through at appeal very little chance we would win it

Pretty sure it's £300 at our level.

Archived