Arbroath v Clyde

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath 0-3 Clyde, fwiw Clyde fans you'll be the first team on my coupon, so you will probably lose.

Arbroath are favourites I've noticed.

In the last few years we tend to play Arbroath at Gayfield when the home side are struggling for form and we get cuffed by two or three. As defensive as we were in the 1-0 game at the start of the season, I'll take a repeat tomorrow definitely. Two of our three midweek games upcoming is against bottom side Shire and a winnable Annan at home. Maximum points against them and it's game on.

The squad seem really up for it so I think it's only fair for the fans to show the same belief.

Arbroath are favourites I've noticed.

Really?! Unreal. I'll be piling on then (so you'll definitely lose ;) )

In seriousness though I can't ever remember us being as poor as this or fans being as pissed off as this. Look at Tuesday's crowd.... I think Clyde being such an experienced, tough side, will really show on the day. We are powder puff.

Supposedly we are the only team in Scottish football that hasn't been in the top 3 at some point this season, going by the Terrace Podcast, I don't think we have been higher than 6th...?

I'd be confident if I was you. Think you'll have an enjoyable day out at Gayfield tomorrow.

Good following coming through I take it seeing as how things are going?

I'd have thought your 'other' *big team, Dundee Hibernian, would not have been out of the bottom two all season.....and possibly Alloa and Livingston.

Livingston and Alloa probably, United had 4 points after 3 games, 3 points after 2 so could've been in alphabetically at some stage.

*wee

Still though, us not being higher than 6th (could be 5th) is still pretty remarkable considering the league!

Livingston and Alloa probably, United had 4 points after 3 games, 3 points after 2 so could've been in alphabetically at some stage.

*wee

Still though, us not being higher than 6th (could be 5th) is still pretty remarkable considering the league!

Partick Thistle and Killie were shocking at the beginning of the season so I would be surprised if they've managed top 3 at any point.

Partick Thistle and Killie were shocking at the beginning of the season so I would be surprised if they've managed top 3 at any point.

I've checked back and we're the only team to not be in the top 3 at some stage of the season, in this league.

Podcast talks about Clyde for quite a while fwiw, worth a listen, from 27 minutes in.

Really?! Unreal. I'll be piling on then (so you'll definitely lose ;) )

In seriousness though I can't ever remember us being as poor as this or fans being as pissed off as this. Look at Tuesday's crowd.... I think Clyde being such an experienced, tough side, will really show on the day. We are powder puff.

Supposedly we are the only team in Scottish football that hasn't been in the top 3 at some point this season, going by the Terrace Podcast, I don't think we have been higher than 6th...?

I'd be confident if I was you. Think you'll have an enjoyable day out at Gayfield tomorrow.

Good following coming through I take it seeing as how things are going?

Can never be confident of a Clyde win. Would say give or take 100 there tomorrow.

I'm surprised at Arbroath's supporters apparent apathy.....for my money, you are far and away the largest Angus club, and generally a less unattractive draw than the neighbours. I get your frustrations, but with the trapdoor as it is, and loads of games in hand all over the league, this time you all can't just not bother going and wait on a new manager turning it all round for you. The Montrose fans at least stayed with their team, all seven of them, and somehow got their reward at the end of last season. If the manager's dragging the team down, then get out there and fucking tell him, and the blazers who don't act on their CUSTOMER'S concerns, that its not good enough for your club. Take it from a fan of a club where you can't any longer argue if a card was a red or a yellow without being called a 'hater' or worse, if you are really worried, don't let the happy-clap brigade shout you down. The league needs strong supports, not a hundred nodding lapdogs at every ground.

We're not so much nodding dogs, more canine cruelty cases. The way this season has panned out has rescued the management with runs of decent results just when change looked inevitable. The net result is a fairly demoralised fan group in recent weeks. Bottom line is that we should be further up the league but are running on empty, especially in attack. Clyde may well come to our rescue again. This time I will applaud Gemmel's every sublime touch.

We're not so much nodding dogs, more canine cruelty cases. The way this season has panned out has rescued the management with runs of decent results just when change looked inevitable. The net result is a fairly demoralised fan group in recent weeks. Bottom line is that we should be further up the league but are running on empty, especially in attack. Clyde may well come to our rescue again. This time I will applaud Gemmel's every sublime touch.

Yeah sums it up, demoralised and apathetic. I'd wrote a spiel but I'm even getting bored of myself moaning, but when AFC are the thing I spend most of my disposable income on bar getting pished you can't help yourself at times. A dire time for us all the past year. I can only hope we will all be rewarded for this shite one day.

Archived