Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a serious note. An honest assessment from a Hibs fan who saw the last two matches, will you tell us what in your view has gone wrong in the last two matches, please.

Sorry, just seen this now as was busy yesterday. I think it's a combination of bad luck, poor selection and also the season catching up on us. I really hope it's just a blip and with the league over with now it's perhaps best to get it out the way. I also think we are missing the very under rated Fraser Fyvie who links well with McGinn and Dylan and let's them play football. The defence looks seriously shaky though for some reason, probably because our goalie is fucking shit.

His establishment complimentary quintessential crumpets are on the way

Brother nade we salute you

And aye it's a red hand salute before yous start

https://twitter.com/snsgroup/status/704289558003851264

It does appear that Nade fever has hit Murray Park today.

I would also like to send our thank you out to hearts for the wonderfull opportunity in presenting us with hibs as rivals for one season , what a joyous experience it has been so far , sure celtic is fun but with celtic you have to kind of accept their is always going to be seasons or periods where they are going to dish it back out to you and joyfully rub yer nose in it , but this mob just seem desperate to outdo themselves ,and just as they approach the tickly bit seem to fall flat on their faces . I can start to understand the fun you's must have in having such a foe and neighbour , so we thank you for the opportunity and will gift wrap them back to you at the masons end of season dance and you can get back to doing with them what you usually do best

Hands across the m8

"uber-diddies" ??

F**k you ya p***k.

I can remember Houston playing on the wing for us @ Boghead, after I let him out of my 'gimp cellar'

True enough, it's not like Fantastic Falkirk have ever been humbled by uber-diddies Dumbarton...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20856945

Conceding more than Hibs, at home too. Riddy.

Ouch. Bottom of the league with a singular win all season as well :lol:

Riddy.

Well I never :lol:

My wee dig was aimed at Morton not Dumbarton - what a sensitive bunch :lol:

Archived