Dumbarton (0) v Hibernian

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go FB, that's your target audience on here, boys like 1320Lichtie.

I'm sure most non Hibs fans will find it rather amusing, it's as harmless as you like but still getting a few of you really wound up.

I'm as disappointed as the next Scottish football fan that Hibs have fucked the league fwiw. FBs stuff is just friendly banter though and totally fair game and keeping in spirit of the way Hibs and *** fans on here have acted over the course of the season.

It's been enjoyable watching the season unfold but unfortunately I think that's that.

I'm sure most non Hibs fans will find it rather amusing, it's as harmless as you like but still getting a few of you really wound up.

I'm as disappointed as the next Scottish football fan that Hibs have fucked the league fwiw. FBs stuff is just friendly banter though and totally fair game and keeping in spirit of the way Hibs and *** fans on here have acted over the course of the season.

It's been enjoyable watching the season unfold but unfortunately I think that's that.

Have to agree with this. Forever Blue isn't your usual knuckle dragger *** type either. Almost tolirable.

Have to agree with this. Forever Blue isn't your usual knuckle dragger *** type either. Almost tolirable.

If it was the other way around im sure I'd be enjoying it too, you lot winding up Bennett etc would've just been fantastic but unfortunately it's not to be. :(

FB ordered a full truckload of crumpets to be delivered to Murray Park for me, free of charge. He's a top guy in my book.

It's true 90 percent of my post outside the bralt are sarcastic themed digs or just random spouts of nonsense of some sort , I take it I give it out , it's all part of the fun of a multi team forum , you enjoy having the upper hand while you can because before you know it you are on the receiving end of it all again

It's true 90 percent of my post outside the bralt are sarcastic themed digs or just random spouts of nonsense of some sort , I take it I give it out , it's all part of the fun of a multi team forum , you enjoy having the upper hand while you can because before you know it you are on the receiving end of it all again

Having to explain yourself is absolutely, doing it wrong.

I would also like to send our thank you out to hearts for the wonderfull opportunity in presenting us with hibs as rivals for one season , what a joyous experience it has been so far , sure celtic is fun but with celtic you have to kind of accept their is always going to be seasons or periods where they are going to dish it back out to you and joyfully rub yer nose in it , but this mob just seem desperate to outdo themselves ,and just as they approach the tickly bit seem to fall flat on their faces . I can start to understand the fun you's must have in having such a foe and neighbour , so we thank you for the opportunity and will gift wrap them back to you at the masons end of season dance and you can get back to doing with them what you usually do best

Hands across the m8

Raising a glass to you, brother_blue.

Archived